The Student Room Group

EPQ Title Help!

Hello, I am studying Latin, Greek and Ancient History at A-Level. I am currently working on an EPQ project focused upon women in 5th Century Athens. I completed a pilot project (2500 words) on 'To what extent was Euripides a misogynist?' but I am seeking help for a title for my real project (5000 words). I want to look at 5th Century Tragedy/Comedy (Euripides, Aristophanes, Aeschylus etc) and women in particular. A title similar to my pilot project title would be great. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
you could write about something like 'to what extent are women presented as mentally unstable in works by Aristophanes and Euripides'
I did classics in a level. but it's been a while since i've done any work on it, so i'm sorry if this is a bit far off - good luck

Original post by scarlett.28
Hello, I am studying Latin, Greek and Ancient History at A-Level. I am currently working on an EPQ project focused upon women in 5th Century Athens. I completed a pilot project (2500 words) on 'To what extent was Euripides a misogynist?' but I am seeking help for a title for my real project (5000 words). I want to look at 5th Century Tragedy/Comedy (Euripides, Aristophanes, Aeschylus etc) and women in particular. A title similar to my pilot project title would be great. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 2
Original post by Y.lennie.A
you could write about something like 'to what extent are women presented as mentally unstable in works by Aristophanes and Euripides'
I did classics in a level. but it's been a while since i've done any work on it, so i'm sorry if this is a bit far off - good luck

I love that suggestion :smile: I was hoping to look at Aristophanes and Euripides given the former has a lot to say about Euripides in the Frogs etc
Thank you
Glad I could help!!! Best of luck to writing it out
my epq final is due in 2 weeks :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by kittyfifi123456
my epq final is due in 2 weeks :frown:

mine is April :frown:
good luck!
Original post by scarlett.28
mine is April :frown:
good luck!

tyy same to you :smile: