The Student Room Group

University of Buckingham A100 January 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bilkis Adnan
The university usually sends an email to the email address provided by you in your application. If you have given the email address of your referee that's probably where you expect them to contact you. I received an interview call on 11th March too, the email was sent on the address given on my application.

So they sent your interview invite on your referee's email address?
No, they sent the invite to you, they sent the email on your address. You should expect an email on your email address.
Original post by MM1245
Did the university contact your referee, because I applied in mid-December and my referee hasn't heard from them yet?

I'm not sure, but i don't think they contacted my referee as she was quite surprised when i told her the news.
They probably just sent it to the email i used to create my application/the one i entered in the application form.
Sorry if this doesn't help much
Reply 23
Original post by bubbleteamaniac
I'm not sure, but i don't think they contacted my referee as she was quite surprised when i told her the news.
They probably just sent it to the email i used to create my application/the one i entered in the application form.
Sorry if this doesn't help much

Hi. So did they already send you an interview offer without contacting your referee first?
Reply 24
Original post by Bilkis Adnan
No, they sent the invite to you, they sent the email on your address. You should expect an email on your email address.

But do they contact your referee before they send you an interview invite?
Original post by MM1245
But do they contact your referee before they send you an interview invite?

No they don't. To my knowledge they don't
Reply 26
International student here. Just submitted my application
Reply 27
International- interview in March
International student here- got an interview for late April
me too

Original post by lebronto3011
Reply 30
same. Do we know what to expect from the interview or how to prepare for it?
Original post by nilmursit
me too

Original post by lebronto3011
Reply 31
Original post by nangsaw
International- interview in March

When did you get an interview invite?
Reply 32
13 hrs ago
Reply 33
Original post by nangsaw
13 hrs ago

And also when did you apply?
Reply 34
Original post by MM1245
And also when did you apply?

November 3rd
Reply 35
Just got an interview for the end of April and applied 2 days ago 😂 this is my first invite wow...didn't actually think I would get any 🥺🥺
What is the Crewe campus like and what is Crewe like to live in? I’ve got an offer for Crewe in 2022 and would like to know how the current Crewe students are finding the university so far as there is very little information out there.

Apologies if this should be in a different thread, I couldn’t find anywhere more appropriate to post.
Reply 37
Original post by DuncanMyBiscuit
What is the Crewe campus like and what is Crewe like to live in? I’ve got an offer for Crewe in 2022 and would like to know how the current Crewe students are finding the university so far as there is very little information out there.

Apologies if this should be in a different thread, I couldn’t find anywhere more appropriate to post.

The 2021 cohort are all online until may this year, therefore the crewe med students (along with Buckingham) haven’t actually had teaching on campus yet.
Original post by Eme223
Just got an interview for the end of April and applied 2 days ago 😂 this is my first invite wow...didn't actually think I would get any 🥺🥺

congrats!! are you international?
Original post by Mina_xo
Ecolier is partially right, but just to add - Students can actually get student finance tuition loan towards tuition fees for this course but it will be capped at around £6250 or so per year (which is obviously a tiny chunk of the yearly fees😂).

However, since you are a graduate, you can’t get any student finance tuition loan towards this course as it isn’t a graduate course. You can still get a maintenance loan though, if you’re eligible to receive that.

I’ve just started at this Med school (and I’m a grad) so I discussed all of this with student finance when I was applying.

Hi, is the first maintenance loan paid January or September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending