The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance - LSE -2021- Anyone applied?

Hey guys,
Has anyone already apply or intend to for MSc in REEF?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ABC27017
Hey guys,
Has anyone already apply or intend to for MSc in REEF?

Not me sorry
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Not me sorry

ok, thank you!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
ok, thank you!

Have you?
Reply 4
Original post by p45
Have you?

Yep, ID received on Dec 11 but I haven't heard about them yet. What about you?
Yep, ID received on Dec 11 but I haven't heard about them yet. What about you?

I applied in November and got my ID in Nov 26. Still nothing. Hopefully we’ll get good news soon. Anyone know of anyone offered a place??
Reply 6
Original post by AdamFifa2
I applied in November and got my ID in Nov 26. Still nothing. Hopefully we’ll get good news soon. Anyone know of anyone offered a place??

Did your transcript drop? Mine dropped Monday evening but I haven't received an offer yet. However, I haven't heard anyone on the LSE postgraduate applicant thread being offered a place for REEF yet. Fingers crossed!
Reply 7
I have received an offer for REEF on the 21st of January - exactly 8 weeks since applying
Reply 8
Original post by Emanklc
I have received an offer for REEF on the 21st of January - exactly 8 weeks since applying

Hey, congratulation!
I received my ID on Dec 11 and got an offer on Jan 21 like you.
Have you applied to the University of Reading in Real Estate too?
If yes, which one would u say is the best between reading and LSE?
Reply 9
Thanks! Congrats to you too. In all honesty, I haven’t heard of the University of Reading, which I think speaks for the lack of reputation it has compared to LSE. Especially given the ranking of the REEF programme itself :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Emanklc
Thanks! Congrats to you too. In all honesty, I haven’t heard of the University of Reading, which I think speaks for the lack of reputation it has compared to LSE. Especially given the ranking of the REEF programme itself :smile:

Thanks! Reading is actually one of the best unis in the UK for Real Estate. The problem is that it doesn't seem famous abroad. I assume that you are probably not from the UK isn't? If yes, may I ask u where are u coming from?
Reply 11
Thanks! Reading is actually one of the best unis in the UK for Real Estate. The problem is that it doesn't seem famous abroad. I assume that you are probably not from the UK isn't? If yes, may I ask u where are u coming from?

I am indeed not from the UK haha I’m from Serbia, but have been living in Switzerland and the Netherlands for the past 5 years. After replying to your previous message, my mom, who lived in the UK at one point, did tell me that Reading is really well-known within the UK. I guess this confirms your hunch about Reading’s reputation abroad. But, if you plan on working in the UK, I guess there is no issue :smile:
Hey! I applied in early November and received an unconditional offer last week. I also got an offer from Reading and Manchester. Pretty sure going to Reading. I personally think their course is very complete and offers several specialization streams. I am an overseas student, so UoR had never crossed my mind before, that's why I applied to LSE too. But apparently, their Real Estate courses are really strong. Anyone that disagrees would like to comment? I still want to make the best decision possible ( I plan to return to Mexico and do my own developments, don't plan to stay in the UK as a surveyor or analyst)
Reply 13
hey what have you done to receive unconditional offer from Lse For the REEF degree? thats awesome congratulation
Reply 14
Hey, congratulation!
I received my ID on Dec 11 and got an offer on Jan 21 like you.
Have you applied to the University of Reading in Real Estate too?
If yes, which one would u say is the best between reading and LSE?

hey did you received offer from Lse REEF?
Reply 15
Original post by AdamFifa2

hey, Did you apply to Lse?
Reply 16
Original post by Emanklc

hey did you apply to LSE reef?
Reply 17
Original post by cheby
hey did you received offer from Lse REEF?

Yes what about u?
Reply 18
Yes what about u?

Yea I didnt apply yet, when I seen the percentage increase it scared me a bit :smile:,
but did you get first overall? and how many work experience do you have?
Reply 19
Yes what about u?

and are you planning to go there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending