The Student Room Group

KPMG school leavers apprenticeships 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Zoo-Eee-Mama
Anyone been invited yet? So far I've only heard people have been told they're getting invited soon.

yep, I've already done it
Original post by ttiiaa
yep, I've already done it

As in already done the AC for audit?
Original post by RichardB1
As in already done the AC for audit?

I spoke to her and she said the inductive reasoning test.
Reply 43
Just got an email saying I passed the inductive reasoning test! Did anyone else hear back from
KPMG?
Original post by Abm2002
Just got an email saying I passed the inductive reasoning test! Did anyone else hear back from
KPMG?

Congrats! Did they specify a date of AC? Or is it the automated message about high volume.
Original post by Abm2002
KPMG?

Congratulations! I’m still waiting to be invited, it’s actually helpful because I have mocks I need to revise for.
Reply 46
Original post by RichardB1
Congrats! Did they specify a date of AC? Or is it the automated message about high volume.

Thank you so much!! :smile:

And yeah it was an automated message saying that I passed, unfortunately I don’t know the date of the AC yet.
Reply 47
Original post by Abm2002
KPMG?

heyyyyy congrats can u tell me what percentage u got for the test? and what u got for the practice tests ?
im a bit scared :frown:
Original post by jfj_729
heyyyyy congrats can u tell me what percentage u got for the test? and what u got for the practice tests ?

(How long did it take to get a response after you did it? (Thanks!))
Reply 49
Original post by Zoo-Eee-Mama
(How long did it take to get a response after you did it? (Thanks!))

for me, they emailed me a day later saying ive successfully completed that stage. but they said they have a lot of applications so they will email me later when they hope to progress me to the last stage (the assessment centre)
Reply 50
Original post by ttiiaa
for me, they emailed me a day later saying ive successfully completed that stage. but they said they have a lot of applications so they will email me later when they hope to progress me to the last stage (the assessment centre)

did they tell you what u got tho??
Reply 51
Original post by jfj_729

Heyy, thank you! :smile:

KPMG didn’t tell me what percentage I got for the tests, they just emailed me saying that I’ve passed. But for the practice tests, I was mainly in the 76th - 85th percentile mark.

Honestly I was nervous as well, but just make sure to practice lots. :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by Abm2002
Heyy, thank you! :smile:

KPMG didn’t tell me what percentage I got for the tests, they just emailed me saying that I’ve passed. But for the practice tests, I was mainly in the 76th - 85th percentile mark.

Honestly I was nervous as well, but just make sure to practice lots. :smile:

Heyyyt thanks
But there’s legit only one practice test available???
Original post by jfj_729
Heyyyt thanks
But there’s legit only one practice test available???

Hey I was practising a while back there are loads of websites available that offer practise abstract reasoning tests. I remember I came across a 50 question Google form which was b helpful.
hey guys what should we expect to do during the virtual assessment center stage? would it be like a telephone interviews with a kpmg recruitment agent?
Original post by xkiller_anujax
hey guys what should we expect to do during the virtual assessment center stage? would it be like a telephone interviews with a kpmg recruitment agent?

I think you’ll be asked to work together in groups on a task.
Hi, I’ve applied for the Manchester office and I’m still on hold from the audio submission stage. I’ve emailed and she said I should hear back soon to progress. Has anyone got any tips on how best to prepare for the inductive reasoning tests as I’m really nervous for it- is it just shapes?
Thanks
When is the 360 going to open?
Reply 58
Original post by Masterofreality
When is the 360 going to open?

In spring. I’m not sure what month exactly though :smile:
Original post by Lo12
In spring. I’m not sure what month exactly though :smile:

great thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending