The Student Room Group

Awaiting cancellation?

Hi I have recently applied for SFE compassionate reasons for tuition fees 2 years ago and had to submit the evidence on my application 1 year ago because SFE told me to do so due to their being no option on the one 2 years ago.

Since then my tuition fees for one year ago are saying 'Awaiting Cancellation - We're in the process of cancelling the tuition fee payment we made to your university or college.'

I called SFE and they have no idea why it's happened either, I'm just wondering if there's any reason to be worried because my thing had no reason to be cancelled as they said also and was very clear in my evidence submitted that it was for the 18/19 year and not the 19/20 year.
Reply 1
I’m experiencing the same problem.Two of the payments for this year were made, and till yesterday the third was scheduled for the 24th of February. But today everything got cancelled, just like in your case.
Original post by simplestudent12
Hi I have recently applied for SFE compassionate reasons for tuition fees 2 years ago and had to submit the evidence on my application 1 year ago because SFE told me to do so due to their being no option on the one 2 years ago.

Since then my tuition fees for one year ago are saying 'Awaiting Cancellation - We're in the process of cancelling the tuition fee payment we made to your university or college.'

I called SFE and they have no idea why it's happened either, I'm just wondering if there's any reason to be worried because my thing had no reason to be cancelled as they said also and was very clear in my evidence submitted that it was for the 18/19 year and not the 19/20 year.

Original post by Vojda92
I’m experiencing the same problem.Two of the payments for this year were made, and till yesterday the third was scheduled for the 24th of February. But today everything got cancelled, just like in your case.

The university could of withdrawn the application .

if you message SFE on Facebook.com/SFEngland then they can review your account
Reply 3
It’s all good here!Basically I’m applying for maintenance loan now on Term3, And in order for them to get me approved for it they need to cancel my previous tuition fee payments because the status has change from EU student to EU migrant worker. When you are applying for maintenance later on, you need to apply for tuition as well.Now they’ve cancelled the previous two... and in my account above that are scheduled the new payments, along with The Maintenance Loan! Regards,BAD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending