The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R442
The thing is the uni themselves will refer u to the agency especially dnipro

oh really, I thought it would save me the extra costs of applying through an agency. Would it be possible anyhow?
Reply 21
Idk try emailing the uni your self to find out. I did try to reach dnipro and they referred me to medlink
I check out the universities, and their fees are supposedly higher than applying through an agency? Like NVU is $7000, while applying through SME its from €2,880... Is there a reason for this does anyone know?
I'll be going dnipro this September 2021 and wish me luck plus I used medlink and at one point I thought they were stealing my money but my advisore spent time just to explain and I looked dumb at the end but I was surprised by his behaviour as he knew I was wrong but still took bare ti.e explaining it to me and who else is going let me know
guys check out old man medicine on YouTube
Original post by Kinghhfduj
I'll be going dnipro this September 2021 and wish me luck plus I used medlink and at one point I thought they were stealing my money but my advisore spent time just to explain and I looked dumb at the end but I was surprised by his behaviour as he knew I was wrong but still took bare ti.e explaining it to me and who else is going let me know

Really? Maybe they were just trying to cover it up.... when I spoke to them last year I was sure they were trying to get more money out of me than what they told me originally. :frown:
Original post by willbrownfire123
Really? Maybe they were just trying to cover it up.... when I spoke to them last year I was sure they were trying to get more money out of me than what they told me originally. :frown:

no way, so how did they try ripping u off as there can't not take more money and I think its probably also about advisor but idk. could u explain thnx
no way, so how did they try ripping u off as there can't not take more money and I think its probably also about advisor but idk. could u explain thnx

Well what I heard they were doing was taking the tuition fees for the first year and saying it is more expensive than it is just so they can take a big portion of it, and then give the actual leftover amount to the university.
Well what I heard they were doing was taking the tuition fees for the first year and saying it is more expensive than it is just so they can take a big portion of it, and then give the actual leftover amount to the university.

well the university also has the same way of tution fees on their website for example first year 5500 dollar and then 4000 dollars after that. but I mean I think they work with the uni and they might have decided they would do this
well the university also has the same way of tution fees on their website for example first year 5500 dollar and then 4000 dollars after that. but I mean I think they work with the uni and they might have decided they would do this

Well this is what I've heard - I dunno if Dnipro has agreed to that but sure it's possible. I just really didn't want these kinds of questions popping up when all I want is to get into a medical school. Studies are stressful enough without all this added on top!
Original post by Trust737
Thanks for your advice i contacted with the school but frankly they only accept applications through Medlink:frown:

exclusive
(edited 3 years ago)

exactly what i also think t
(edited 3 years ago)
spot on
Original post by Submerged
exactly what i also think t

Yeah exactly...I'm not gonna risk that
Original post by Alexa Kd
I check out the universities, and their fees are supposedly higher than applying through an agency? Like NVU is $7000, while applying through SME its from €2,880... Is there a reason for this does anyone know?

I study in Dnipro and came through Medlink Students. when I came here I saw that everyone pays the same amount as me, so I don’t think Medlink add fees to the university’s fees.
Reply 35
Original post by catherine south
I study in Dnipro and came through Medlink Students. when I came here I saw that everyone pays the same amount as me, so I don’t think Medlink add fees to the university’s fees.

is there a group chat for 2021 applicants?
Hey everyone - for anyone looking to study in Ukraine, just be mindful of the current tensions with Russia. It's best to stay away from the Eastern border as these things can escalate pretty quickly.
@R442 sure DM me
@willbrownfire123 I'm a currently in ukrain Dnipro medical institute the life here is more than normal don't afraid our parents with this rumors
Original post by catherine south
@willbrownfire123 I'm a currently in ukrain Dnipro medical institute the life here is more than normal don't afraid our parents with this rumors

Hi, I hope i didn't come across like i was trying to scare anybody. I just want people to be aware and safe as possible. Life in Kiev is also pretty normal but it's important to know what's going on in case things escalate (I seriously hope they wont). Glad to hear that things there are still fine for now :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending