Friend 1- 20 and 14
Friend 2- 18 and 10...

So pretty varied...
Original post by Doittwice
Me 23 and 14
Friend 1- 20 and 14
Friend 2- 18 and 10...

So pretty varied...

I didn’t see many slots for the interview. Roughly 30 slots. I can only assume their were multiple interviews on each slot. We will know in coming days where we stand. I am happy with pay reforms . 3% back dated. 5% increase in June 2021 and 5% June 2022 nice 👍🏻
After seeing the full scores I was very disheartened lol... tbf we can’t complain as it’s been pretty quick to get to this point for hmrc. My current role took 9 weeks to get result from my interview and about 12 weeks to get a start date. So bit cheeky being so impatient lol. Will have to chill out and wait and see
Will you need another baseline security check if your already in hmrc?
After seeing the full scores I was very disheartened lol... tbf we can’t complain as it’s been pretty quick to get to this point for hmrc. My current role took 9 weeks to get result from my interview and about 12 weeks to get a start date. So bit cheeky being so impatient lol. Will have to chill out and wait and see

My last vacancy I was on reserve for 7 to 8 months and another 6 months till starting date. But I can go through that again lol . I was working in a big company and was getting paid extremely well so I didn’t mind.
Will you need another baseline security check if your already in hmrc?

Yes if you are currently are not same clearance level.
Original post by Sammy1239
You are not the only one getting crazy. I will only get worried if I don’t get provisional offer in first listing because after that it takes ages and uncertainty. After hear someone achieved impossible by scoring maximum score I am like wtf 😬 no chance 😂😂😂😂😂

Hi!! Does the provisional offer mean you start working asap? I had understood that the provisional offer is gotten by the first 10, is that correct? Honestly, I don't know the next steps now, so if someone could clarify me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Original post by DIECINUEVE
Hi!! Does the provisional offer mean you start working asap? I had understood that the provisional offer is gotten by the first 10, is that correct? Honestly, I don't know the next steps now, so if someone could clarify me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Did you get the Provisional offer letter. I have not heard anyone been offer provisional offer letter yet . After accepting provisional offer checks starts. Then on successfully passing checks then you get offered formal offer and on formal offer starting date is agreed .
Reply 88

Not necessarily as HMRC never likes to start people quickly. But it means the job is yours given you pass the security checks and once these are complete the they should start discussing a start date with you. I’m not sure regarding the top ten getting offers first, but I thought it was 20 for croydon?
Reply 89
Just been placed in reserve list for cardiff.
Original post by jess 85

Was this for EO or HEO? When was your interview date?
Original post by clolk96
Not necessarily as HMRC never likes to start people quickly. But it means the job is yours given you pass the security checks and once these are complete the they should start discussing a start date with you. I’m not sure regarding the top ten getting offers first, but I thought it was 20 for croydon?

20 for Croydon and 10 for Stratford. I have not heard anyone getting an offer so far so fingers crossed. Don’t forget we have someone who has full marks at interview 😂😂😂.
Reply 92
Original post by jess 85

Ohhh I haven’t heard back from Bristol yet even though it was a joint interview. What scores did you get if you don’t mind me asking? 😊
Reply 93
20 for Croydon and 10 for Stratford. I have not heard anyone getting an offer so far so fingers crossed. Don’t forget we have someone who has full marks at interview 😂😂😂.

Yeah I’m wondering if we are all on reserve til they recruit managers for us or something. I know that’s what happened to me in my AO role in Surge
Reply 94
Original post by Jkella
Ohhh I haven’t heard back from Bristol yet even though it was a joint interview. What scores did you get if you don’t mind me asking? 😊

I literally had email at 11 am. Scored 23 and 16
Original post by clolk96

Thank you very much for your answer! I was talking about 10 for Stratford, no idea for Croydon.
Reply 96
It s for the

Original post by Quedos5
Was this for EO or HEO? When was your interview date?

It's for the role that this forum is regarding.
Thank you very much for your answer! I was talking about 10 for Stratford, no idea for Croydon.

How do u know? I have not heard anyone got offer letter yet. If Stratford got offer they must had also issued for Croydon as well.
How do u know? I have not heard anyone got offer letter yet. If Stratford got offer they must had also issued for Croydon as well.

Sorry, it was a misunderstanding. The number of post published in the job description for Stratford was 10, but I don't know if 10 people will receive an offer, I was just thinking that at least, 10 will have more options to get a conditional offer, at least quicker than others.
Reply 99
another day of waiting is passing by XD

Quick Reply

Latest