The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keepmat
I wouldn't mind Poland but their fee's are way too high. I did originally fancy plovdiv but they want fairly high grades for entry plus theres no way i can leave the UK and stay abroad.
Looks like Dnipro. I'm going to try and push to enter the 2nd year seeing as I'm doing an Access to higher education course in Medicine & Medical Biosciences. I'm hoping the 1st year medical timetable at Dnipro overlaps some of my current content.

I'm doing that same course through Stonebridge - not sure I'd feel confident going into year 2 but I've been away from science for a lot longer than you.
Maybe it's because I've already been accepted at Dnipro that I arent studying it like my future depends on it like it would if I wanted to do mature entry in the UK.

Looking forward now to the challenge of starting in Sept.
Reply 21
any one know how long it will take uni to reply with acceptance?
I applied /sent email on the 4th August and got an acceptance email on the 26th October. The official letter then came in early November.

Original post by RossiM
any one know how long it will take uni to reply with acceptance?
Reply 23
Original post by couerdelion
I applied /sent email on the 4th August and got an acceptance email on the 26th October. The official letter then came in early November.

Thank you so much! What are the requirements?
Original post by RossiM
Thank you so much! What are the requirements?

Have you contacted them yet?

For me it was just a copy of exam certs sent over along with a signed off contract. Once you've talked to Medlink and they've suggested Dnipro as a viable option then it's pretty much a formality (they know who will get it and who wont). The lengthy bit was waiting for a visa to study. I don't think it is actually needed if you are studying online for first couple of years, like me, but better to know you can get one than find out before year 3 that they won't grant it.
Reply 25
I applied 2 weeks ago n recieved just now.

Very excited
did you apply through medlink cus I did and got my place
Reply 27
Original post by Kalsi1234
I applied 2 weeks ago n recieved just now.

Very excited

Oh that's great, congratulations! I only applied the Friday that just went, so fingers crossed!!!
Reply 28
Original post by Kinghhfduj
did you apply through medlink cus I did and got my place

Yeah I applied through Medlink and sent my certificates on Friday, so waiting on their response!
anyone going to dnipro 2021 September message me on my insta z_m0987
Applying for 2021 sept grad med entry! I have yet to provide them with some of my documents.

I’m doing 1yr online so it will interesting to se show I cope with that 😂

(From the London, UK)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by FemaleBo55
Applying for 2021 sept grad med entry! I have yet to provide them with some of my documents.

(From the London, UK)

Good luck am going to go in person 2021 sep
Original post by Kinghhfduj
Good luck am going to go in person 2021 sep

I will come the following yr! I wonderful if we will be taught the exact same thing in terms of quality of the sessions with regards to face to face and online lessons?
I am doing undergrad so that's why am going 8n first year but I think it would be the same
I will come the following yr! I wonderful if we will be taught the exact same thing in terms of quality of the sessions with regards to face to face and online lessons?
Reply 34

(From the London, UK)

Hi, I am going to start Sept2021 with Graduate entry program. 🤞
From UK
Reply 35
Original post by RossiM
Oh that's great, congratulations! I only applied the Friday that just went, so fingers crossed!!!

Thanks,
You will get your acceptance letter soon.
Good luck
Hi, I am going to start Sept2021 with Graduate entry program. 🤞
From UK

Are you doing 1yr online?
Reply 37
Are you doing 1yr online?

Yes, I am
Yes, I am

Awesome! We can revise together one day😂😂