The Student Room Group

Sunderland A100 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Sunderland University A100 2021 Offer Holders.

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

whos firming?
Reply 2
Original post by dankiepankie
whos firming?

Me
Do they still offer the free accommodation for the first year medics?
whos firming?

I will firm :smile:
Graduate applicant here. Waiting to hear back from some other options but thinking of firming as Sunderland is home for me and I want to move out of London! Congrats everyone!
Original post by northstar1
Graduate applicant here. Waiting to hear back from some other options but thinking of firming as Sunderland is home for me and I want to move out of London! Congrats everyone!

I am a grad as well, would firm HYMS but Sunderland is my second choice - what was your undergrad in?
whos firming?

Me 🙃
whos firming?

Me :smile:
Is there a range to the grade requirements? Mine is AAA :smile:
Original post by thundernugget

same here ❤️

Mine is AAA too but I think some people got AAB
Reply 12
whos firming?

I am
Reply 13

Same
Does anyone know what the next steps are now? I'm waiting to hear back from other places and have another interview left to do but I want to go to Sunderland as my first choice. Also how does accommodation work this year - do we still go to scotia quay?
Original post by libby_beeee
Does anyone know what the next steps are now? I'm waiting to hear back from other places and have another interview left to do but I want to go to Sunderland as my first choice. Also how does accommodation work this year - do we still go to scotia quay?

I think the uni might be in touch soon to tell us the next steps ????? Idk what to do now either aaaahhhh!!! I think we still go to Scotia Quay as that’s the one just for med students, that’s what they said on the website so I assume it’s still the case for 2021 entry❤️
Original post by AmyCharls
I think the uni might be in touch soon to tell us the next steps ????? Idk what to do now either aaaahhhh!!! I think we still go to Scotia Quay as that’s the one just for med students, that’s what they said on the website so I assume it’s still the case for 2021 entry❤️

Fingers crossed! That's what I thought, but then people were saying that other info on the website was out of date so now I don't know!

Mine is AAB
Original post by AmyCharls

Is scotia quay for med students only?
Is scotia quay for med students only?

I don't think it's med students only, just that all med students are there. But there will probably be students from other courses too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending