The Student Room Group

Man U V Southampton

SJFBSUEGEURIHGERIOUGH CMONNNNN GUYSSSSS GGMU YEA YEA
WHAT A GAMEEEEEEE

Im so gassed, i woke this morning and was like WOWOWOWOWOW 9 NIL BABYYYY SFUHEWHTE AAAAAAAA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:party:
Reply 2
Original post by BluMoon06
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:party:

Did u watch?
MAN U :rofl3: We only take big W's
Original post by TeeZandos
Did u watch?

yh kinda
switched between channels with my dad
Reply 5
Original post by theoneyoulove
man u :rofl3: we only take big w's

yea yea cmonnn
Reply 6
Im so happy Martial got some goals, hopefully it'll boost his confidence, i wish Greenwood got one tho, if the referee didnt blow the whistle for the Cavani foul, that woulda been his goalll
That was just a great match for the history - for both, in good as in bad sense (according to the perspective. :tongue:). United played like true red devils on the pitch, literally!
where can you watch football?
i only have a BBC Sports App on my ipad and all it have for football matches is Radio 5 on the app.
and yo! southampton's my home team!
how come both Manchester FCs be on the top (1st and 2nd) of the league?
the Saints (southampton) are losing and going down the league, it's not going well.
Reply 10
Original post by Kallisto
That was just a great match for the history - for both, in good as in bad sense (according to the perspective. :tongue:). United played like true red devils on the pitch, literally!

Ikkkk. When Ole made those changes at ht, i thought it would just go up to 5-0, cos we used to neverrrr score goals in 2nd half. No wayyyy was i expecting 9. I think he shoulda rested bruno at some point tho
Reply 11
Original post by NEFIX OFFICAL
where can you watch football?
i only have a BBC Sports App on my ipad and all it have for football matches is Radio 5 on the app.

i watch it on sky and bt
Reply 12
Original post by NEFIX OFFICAL
and yo! southampton's my home team!
how come both Manchester FCs be on the top (1st and 2nd) of the league?
the Saints (southampton) are losing and going down the league, it's not going well.

Who do u think will gift u the seasonal 9-0 next season? 😂
SJFBSUEGEURIHGERIOUGH CMONNNNN GUYSSSSS GGMU YEA YEA
WHAT A GAMEEEEEEE

Im so gassed, i woke this morning and was like WOWOWOWOWOW 9 NIL BABYYYY SFUHEWHTE AAAAAAAA

scummers get batterd everywere they go scummers get batterd 9-0 at home and now 9-0 away 1234
Reply 14
Original post by ryandean
scummers get batterd everywere they go scummers get batterd 9-0 at home and now 9-0 away 1234

yeayea
1+1= 9
yeayea
1+1= 9

1+1=9-0 lester city and man utd
scummers get batterd everywere they go scummers get battwerd 9-0 at home 9-0 at home 1234

scummers get batterd everywere they go scumers get batterd 9-0 away 9-0 away 1234
Reply 17
Original post by ryandean
scummers get batterd everywere they go scummers get battwerd 9-0 at home 9-0 at home 1234

scummers get batterd everywere they go scumers get batterd 9-0 away 9-0 away 1234

is that a song or something?
is that a song or something?

yes my favorite team portsmouth fc created it serch it up on youtube and click the first one

Quick Reply

Latest