The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ehyy4324
when do you need to do video interview by?

Friday
Original post by Masterofreality
competency based questions

what does that mean?
like how you have used your skills?
competency based questions

It would really help if you could tell us the questions. This thread is to help everyone.
Original post by matthewbrooker
Friday

Original post by joker231
It would really help if you could tell us the questions. This thread is to help everyone.

They're questions like 'what do you like to do in your spare time?' and 'talk about your biggest achievement?'
They're questions like 'what do you like to do in your spare time?' and 'talk about your biggest achievement?'

they're competency based meaning they ask you to provide examples of where you showed the strengths their looking for.

they're competency based meaning they ask you to provide examples of where you showed the strengths their looking for.

thanks
how many questions
how many questions

i had 8
i had 8

and all 8 were skills based??
Just completed the test and messed up like 4 questions. Do they tell us our score?

when did you find out if you got through
when did you find out if you got through

next day
next day

thanks
what one did you apply for

That would be unfair, don’t you think? try doing some general interview practice and preparation beforehand, good luckk
You work back office for all roles. Including investment banking. Investment banking gives you more of a future after your training contact finishes

Thats what I said.. people have the misconception though that they’ll be front office on the scheme
Original post by amandaa.x
That would be unfair, don’t you think? try doing some general interview practice and preparation beforehand, good luckk

Agreed
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to give you results from your video interview?
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to give you results from your video interview?

is the next stage an assessment centre??
I got an online assessment on Monday. Anyone know what the group exercise is usually about? I applied for the software developer Apprenticeship
Original post by IhopeUfail
I got an online assessment on Monday. Anyone know what the group exercise is usually about? I applied for the software developer Apprenticeship

already???
yeah lol, got a phone call yesterday telling me about it and received emails too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending