The Student Room Group

UBS 2021 apprenticesip

Hi all, has anyone else applied or previously applied to the UBS apprenticeship programme

Scroll to see replies

Heyyyyyyy!! I applied for global banking, asset management, global wealth management and global markets.
Reply 2
Original post by Michelle_MX
Heyyyyyyy!! I applied for global banking, asset management, global wealth management and global markets.

Heyy! I’m assuming that you applied for more than one role at UBS. Can we apply to more than one role?
Original post by Abm2002
Heyy! I’m assuming that you applied for more than one role at UBS. Can we apply to more than one role?

i dont think you can
do you know what the process is like?
Reply 5

It said you can only apply for one
Reply 6
Original post by ehyy4324
do you know what the process is like?

I think the usual interviews and assessment day etc
Original post by rambler2003
It said you can only apply for one

Where did it say that?
Reply 8
Where did it say that?

At the end of the application, they rejected my second application the day after as well.
Reply 9
I think most people are waiting for the investment banking coo role
Has anyone done their online interview?? Someone help I’m so nervous for it 🙈
a

Original post by Carla.justine
Has anyone done their online interview?? Someone help I’m so nervous for it 🙈

have you done it yet
Original post by ehyy4324
a

have you done it yet

Nope I was hoping someone could help me out before
how many questions were there?
and were they all based aorund this?
did any catch you out?
thank you so much for the help
Is it current affairs to do with UBS or just general current affairs to do with anything
Hi! I have applied for the group compliance and regulatory governance apprenticeship!
Has anyone been invited to assessment centres for UBS?
Has anyone heard back from UBS, I spoke to someone and they got a rejection email and they applied for asset management?
Original post by rambler2003
Has anyone heard back from UBS, I spoke to someone and they got a rejection email and they applied for asset management?

I applied for asset management quite early. Havent received anything but expecting a rejection. Literally flopped the vid interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending