The Student Room Group

Ocado Business Management Graduate Scheme 2020/21

I applied to Ocado at the end of September, completed online tests and completed the video interview in mid October. i have not heard back since then. Has anyone else applied and heard back or not hear at all? I emailed but have not had a reply. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I applied for the Ocado UX Graduate Scheme and was in the same position for a while and so emailed them too and got a response that they were still working through applications. I just recently received a phone call from them 3 days ago inviting me to their virtual AC next week. This was about three-four weeks after I completed the video interview, which I also think I did around mid-October. So maybe, your scheme may have had more applicants than the one I applied to and they may be taking a little longer to get back to you.

You could also try emailing them again and see if they get back to you.
Reply 2
Original post by HaHa101
Hi, I applied for the Ocado UX Graduate Scheme and was in the same position for a while and so emailed them too and got a response that they were still working through applications. I just recently received a phone call from them 3 days ago inviting me to their virtual AC next week. This was about three-four weeks after I completed the video interview, which I also think I did around mid-October. So maybe, your scheme may have had more applicants than the one I applied to and they may be taking a little longer to get back to you.

You could also try emailing them again and see if they get back to you.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
That's hopeful that they have only just been seeding out invites and yours is a similar timeline to me. But definitely going to email just to see hahaha.
Good luck at the AC, hope it goes well!
Reply 3
Hey guys! I have just finished my VI for the Business Management Role. I'm not sure i did well, but I'm staying hopeful.

How has the application process been like for you two? And did you get feedback on your VI?
Has anyone applied to Ocado Retail schemes? It seems to be different set of schemes compared to Ocado group. I applied for the Marketing scheme and have just completed online assessments
Original post by Hello34
Hey guys! I have just finished my VI for the Business Management Role. I'm not sure i did well, but I'm staying hopeful.

How has the application process been like for you two? And did you get feedback on your VI?

Same here, it's relieving to know that they waited a couple weeks. Though I heard that the assessment centres will be in Febrauary for the role so we'll probably be hearing back soon. Fingers crossed!
Reply 6
Original post by RobynOrts
Same here, it's relieving to know that they waited a couple weeks. Though I heard that the assessment centres will be in Febrauary for the role so we'll probably be hearing back soon. Fingers crossed!

I know it's only been 5 or so days for me, but I keep checking my email 😂

Let's hope things go well for both of us
Original post by dylanmark-r
Has anyone applied to Ocado Retail schemes? It seems to be different set of schemes compared to Ocado group. I applied for the Marketing scheme and have just completed online assessments

Yes I applied for this! I have a phone interview next week, wonder if after that there will be an AC
Original post by sparklealfie
Yes I applied for this! I have a phone interview next week, wonder if after that there will be an AC

SAME! Good luck and defo think it’ll be AC after this interview if we pass
SAME! Good luck and defo think it’ll be AC after this interview if we pass

Hey - don’t suppose you got any further with the process and have heard from them?
Hey, I actually got offered a role! They did an interview and presentation phase then like a speed dating type thing with head of departments. Did they not get back to you?
Hey, I actually got offered a role! They did an interview and presentation phase then like a speed dating type thing with head of departments. Did they not get back to you?

Ah amazing congrats! I actually got to that round too but haven’t heard anything since haha - when did they let you know?!
Original post by sparklealfie
Ah amazing congrats! I actually got to that round too but haven’t heard anything since haha - when did they let you know?!

A week ago today! Hopefully you hear soon!
Original post by Hello34

I just received the VI invitation from them, do you still remember what questions were asked? It's my first VI so I have no clue on how should I prepare :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by deyolpme
I just received the VI invitation from them, do you still remember what questions were asked? It's my first VI so I have no clue on how should I prepare :frown:

Hey, have you done your VI yet? How did it go?
Hi, I’m about to do my VI. Have you done it?
Reply 16
Original post by harrysharaf
Hi, I’m about to do my VI. Have you done it?

Hey, yes I have

What division did you apply to?
Original post by Rad 08
Hey, yes I have

What division did you apply to?

I just did it as well. How did yours go?

I applied for the analyst stream. wbu?
Reply 18
Original post by harrysharaf
I just did it as well. How did yours go?

I applied for the analyst stream. wbu?

Well it helped that we had a guideline on how to answer the questions but I really can't say much about my performance till they update me on my application lol. How did yours go?

I applied for the Finance stream and I am to get an update on the 12th. When did they say you will get an update on your application?
Original post by Rad 08
Well it helped that we had a guideline on how to answer the questions but I really can't say much about my performance till they update me on my application lol. How did yours go?

I applied for the Finance stream and I am to get an update on the 12th. When did they say you will get an update on your application?

Yeah the guideline really helped. Mine was okay I guess. Hoping for the best.
I just did it last night and I haven’t heard back anything about an update. When did you hear back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest