The Student Room Group

Revising Not Sleeping - ReviseSleeping's Blog

[scroll]Welcome to ReviseSleeping's Blog! [/scroll]

So, hi. I don't know why I am doing this but here I am - but welcome anyway. Hope you enjoy. :smile:

About Me:

Spoiler

Other Stuff which is irrelevant:

Spoiler

Some Random Information:

Spoiler

I will try and update weekly (sure I can manage to scrape something). Let's just hope this isn't an ultimate fail. Anything you want to know, ask and I'll try and answer

Tags: (just tagged some people who follow me who I thought may like this, if you want a tag just ask :biggrin:)

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This is great! All the best with your studies.

Please add me to your tag list. Thank you. 😊
Hey! Thanks for the tag 😊
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
This is great! All the best with your studies.

Please add me to your tag list. Thank you. 😊

Thank you! And thanks for coming 😊

All done :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by YaliaV123
Hey! Thanks for the tag 😊

Hey Yalia! You're welcome, thanks for coming :smile:
thx for tagging me!
Original post by bored_101
thx for tagging me!

Ayy you're welcome Bored!
Original post by ReviseSleeping

So, hi. I don't know why I am doing this but here I am - but welcome anyway. Hope you enjoy. :smile:

About Me:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Other Stuff:

Spoiler

I will try and update weekly (sure I can manage to scrape something). Let's just hope this isn't an ultimate fail.

Tags: (just tagged some people who follow me who I thought may like this, if you want a tag just ask :biggrin:)

Spoiler

YAY you did itt! I'm so honoured to be first tag!!:woo:
And like I saidd, this is awesome so farr, ofc we'll be looking forward to your updates :clap2:
Also didn't know you were allergic to cats and dogs before, is it bad??
If you could fly somewhere, where would you go then?
Original post by saji13
YAY you did itt! I'm so honoured to be first tag!!:woo:
And like I saidd, this is awesome so farr, ofc we'll be looking forward to your updates :clap2:
Also didn't know you were allergic to cats and dogs before, is it bad??
If you could fly somewhere, where would you go then?

Hell yeah I did! Well, you did reassure me that it was okay

Thank you. I didn't know if it was good or not, but the response is positive so far! I'll probably update on Monday, as I have nothing to do that day.

I sneeze a lot, and I get really itchy, I kind of struggle to breathe at night according to people. America. Or Australia, but I will probably do that anyway if I move
I'm only 4 minutes late. :u: This is a first. :colondollar:
Thanks for the tag. :biggrin:
Hell yeah I did! Well, you did reassure me that it was okay

Thank you. I didn't know if it was good or not, but the response is positive so far! I'll probably update on Monday, as I have nothing to do that day.

I sneeze a lot, and I get really itchy, I kind of struggle to breathe at night according to people. America. Or Australia, but I will probably do that anyway if I move

Yess told ya! Defo got to support ofc:cool:

I think it's going to receive positive responses because it's great, Monday sounds good.

Oh noo that's quite bad then, then cats and dogs are off the list of pets, what about rabbits?
NICE, h yes your Birthday will be in Winter in Australia haha.
Original post by jellybellyb
I'm only 4 minutes late. :u: This is a first. :colondollar:
Thanks for the tag. :biggrin:

Jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hi, how are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Did you get my PM?
You're welcome, hope you enjoy :biggrin:
Original post by saji13
Yess told ya! Defo got to support ofc:cool:

I think it's going to receive positive responses because it's great, Monday sounds good.

Oh noo that's quite bad then, then cats and dogs are off the list of pets, what about rabbits?
NICE, h yes your Birthday will be in Winter in Australia haha.

ofc ofc

Thank you mate x. I may forget, but then again what else will I do

I don't want pets as I get older, I want to live my life without the worry ygm? When I was younger I asked my Dad about having a rabbit and he said no

Yep, and it won't be cold like it is here
Jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hi, how are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Did you get my PM?
You're welcome, hope you enjoy :biggrin:

Reviseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :biggrin: I'm doing well, how are you? Uhh.. there may be a chance I've opened it and forgot to respond. :colondollar: I'll have to look for that PM.
For sure. :dancing2:
ofc ofc

Thank you mate x. I may forget, but then again what else will I do

I don't want pets as I get older, I want to live my life without the worry ygm? When I was younger I asked my Dad about having a rabbit and he said no

Yep, and it won't be cold like it is here

:smartass:
Nws x you probs won't forget within 7 days of making this blog haha.
Ah I see not an animal person:redface:, tbh I've never had a pet, but I do want a kitten. Bunnies are nice, my neighbour had one, it was cute.
I'm freezing in my hoodie as we speak, central heating for ****:sadnod:
Original post by jellybellyb
Reviseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :biggrin: I'm doing well, how are you? Uhh.. there may be a chance I've opened it and forgot to respond. :colondollar: I'll have to look for that PM.
For sure. :dancing2:

I am well, thank you

Nope that is fine, I can't remember what I said

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by saji13
:smartass:
Nws x you probs won't forget within 7 days of making this blog haha.
Ah I see not an animal person:redface:, tbh I've never had a pet, but I do want a kitten. Bunnies are nice, my neighbour had one, it was cute.
I'm freezing in my hoodie as we speak, central heating for ****:sadnod:

If I do I have concerns about my memory hahaha
Not really, we never grew up with them in my extended family also. All of my neighbours in my courtyard have a dog
I'm just sat here in the dark watching Breaking Bad

About Me:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Some Random Information:

Spoiler

I will try and update weekly (sure I can manage to scrape something). Let's just hope this isn't an ultimate fail. Anything you want to know, ask and I'll try and answer

Spoiler

It's Revise! Wait is this a blog or a GYG :eyeball:

Out of curiosity why would you move to Australia? okok what genres of TV shows do you enjoy..? and uhh I agree I don't do sports either but would you watch sports.
If I do I have concerns about my memory hahaha
Not really, we never grew up with them in my extended family also. All of my neighbours in my courtyard have a dog
I'm just sat here in the dark watching Breaking Bad

THAT PROFILE PICTUREEE :biggrin: you changed it wow
In the dark as well, Vampiree :eek3:
(edited 3 years ago)

About Me:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Some Random Information:

Spoiler

Spoiler

prim video try watching gator boys it is a really good tv show but they stoped on tv but it is on prim video

Quick Reply

Latest