The Student Room Group

Boris Johnson says he hopes to reopen schools from 8 March

Scroll to see replies

Don't get me wrong, I really want to go back as I have my final exam in just over 4 months. But I would rather go back a bit later, but everything is safer. Only because then we don't run the risk of schools/colleges/unis closing again.

My college says everyone should distance, but they don't enforce it - along with many places.
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Don't get me wrong, I really want to go back as I have my final exam in just over 4 months. But I would rather go back a bit later, but everything is safer. Only because then we don't run the risk of schools/colleges/unis closing again.

My college says everyone should distance, but they don't enforce it - along with many places.

no one really follows the rules with the lockdown, they think it's a joke...
I would prefer to go later aswell.
Good luck with your exam!
Love your profile pic revise :smile:
Original post by kittyfifi123456
no one really follows the rules with the lockdown, they think it's a joke...
I would prefer to go later aswell.
Good luck with your exam!
Love your profile pic revise :smile:

EXACTLY. The amount of older people who stay indoors, haven't hugged relatives in almost a year and potentially haven't met grandkids/great grandkids. It must break them to watch 'influencers' (to name a group of people who are notorious for breaking the rules) go around and flout the rules - I know it does my Grandparents. If everyone stuck to rules, we wouldn't have this issue - however the Government could've acted quicker and banned travel/enforced hotels on arrival like Australia.
I know that many people aren't engaging with learning at home and that worries me that a lot of people will be behind
Thank you!
Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending