Scroll to see replies

Original post by saji13
I love WILL SMITH!
aND THE FReSH PRINCE is a LEGEND

omg yessssss

Spoiler

Original post by ReviseSleeping
Nah was Bing teehee

Mhm. Very smart, but I bet it won't go until next weekend now when my Dad is off

Not Bingg! Google for the WIN
Genius moves ofc ofc:rolleyes:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
OMG SAMEEE!!!!!!
Agreed honestly just legendary! Cant believe I've found another fresh prince lover! :biggrin:

We should have a fresh prince appreciation thread.
Just found this and let me just say this is so great!
For shows, I would recommend u getting BBC Iplayer - it's free and has such amazing shows like the fresh prince of bel-air and Mrs browns boys!

Thank you so much!! And thank you for the follow too!

I have got BBC iPlayer, actually - watched Killing Eve on there haha. Ooh I know my sister and cousin love the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air so I may give that a go, Thank you :smile:
OMG SAMEEE!!!!!!
Agreed honestly just legendary! Cant believe I've found another fresh prince lover! :biggrin:

Original post by xsowmix
omg yessssss

Spoiler

Omg you guys too hahah
Yes I always loved your profile picture:colondollar:
Original post by xsowmix

Yassss! I'll make one! (ill make it either now or tomorrow morning :biggrin: )
Original post by xsowmix

:eek: I SECOND that!
Thank you so much!! And thank you for the follow too!

I have got BBC iPlayer, actually - watched Killing Eve on there haha. Ooh I know my sister and cousin love the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air so I may give that a go, Thank you :smile:

Aw don't mention it and thx for the follow back :biggrin:
Omg yass Killing Eve! Its so good!
U should deffo watch fresh prince of bel-air its sooo good!
Original post by Afrrcyn
Ahhhh I see :yes:

I've heard it's quite hot down under..

Oh right, Breaking Bad is on my watchlist, just trying to get round to it... Have you ever watched ''Rick and Morty'' or ''Community'' ?

Yeah I enjoy watching Rugby :biggrin:

Yeah it can get quite hot, but anything is better than they weather of the UK, am I right?

My mate from college said to watch it. I didn't like the first season but half way through season 2 it gets really good imo. Nope, what is Community?

I hated Rugby in high school - used to be that kid who'd write their own sick note haha

So how has life been?
Original post by saji13
Genius moves ofc ofc:rolleyes:

I always used to change my default browser in high school because they set it to Bing, bloody Bing

Thing is, if I walk into it and scream I would be told off for making noise I know it lol
Aw don't mention it and thx for the follow back :biggrin:
Omg yass Killing Eve! Its so good!
U should deffo watch fresh prince of bel-air its sooo good!

YESS!!! Villanelle or Eve, though? That is the question
How many seasons does it have?
Yeah it can get quite hot, but anything is better than they weather of the UK, am I right?

My mate from college said to watch it. I didn't like the first season but half way through season 2 it gets really good imo. Nope, what is Community?

I hated Rugby in high school - used to be that kid who'd write their own sick note haha

So how has life been?

Yup... It's not hard to beat rain.. although I am one of those people who prefer winter to summer :colondollar:

I don't know but I find Rick and Morty really good! Uhhh Community is... I wanna say a sitcom... but doesn't do it justice.. It's a show about a bunch of people who have failed in life and end up at possibly the worst community college.

:lol: I enjoyed it but I prefer to watch it :biggrin: I'm very patriotic towards South Africa whenever watching it...

umm it's been good, I'm a tad tired but I go on as normal...Got a proposal to do tomorrow :eek: how about you?
I always used to change my default browser in high school because they set it to Bing, bloody Bing

Thing is, if I walk into it and scream I would be told off for making noise I know it lol

I swear they purposely choose the dead browsers!

That's actually sadd, be careful you don't walk into it yeah
YESS!!! Villanelle or Eve, though? That is the question
How many seasons does it have?

ooof thats hard! imma have to go with Villanelle :colondollar:
Around 6
Original post by saji13
:eek: I SECOND that!

Original post by xsowmix

I can now reveal it has been made by moi with special mentions of both of u :biggrin:
Original post by saji13

Bing, bloody Bing

Uhhh :colondollar: I definitely don't use bing.. :ninja:
I can now reveal it has been made by moi with special mentions of both of u :biggrin:

yayayayay thank you. hopefully we find more fresh prince fans
Original post by xsowmix
yayayayay thank you. hopefully we find more fresh prince fans

aww dont mention it hehe :biggrin:
Hopefully we can!
Original post by Afrrcyn
Yup... It's not hard to beat rain.. although I am one of those people who prefer winter to summer :colondollar:

I don't know but I find Rick and Morty really good! Uhhh Community is... I wanna say a sitcom... but doesn't do it justice.. It's a show about a bunch of people who have failed in life and end up at possibly the worst community college.

:lol: I enjoyed it but I prefer to watch it :biggrin: I'm very patriotic towards South Africa whenever watching it...

umm it's been good, I'm a tad tired but I go on as normal...Got a proposal to do tomorrow :eek: how about you?

I love the sound of rain, though. I prefer the longer days, but my job revolved around me working in a freezer with just a light jacket on and I didn't get cold and I never used to feel it much before then anyway.

I don't think Rick and Morty will be for me, but thanks anyway mate. Ah that looks interesting, actually - I'll add it to my list :biggrin:

I didn't like PE. It was an hour of hell where I would do the bare minimum - and get away with it. I can imagine, how long did you live there if you don't mind me asking?

Ah okay. A proposal on what? I have just been doing accounting. I also lost my job. Wasn't fun :frown:
Original post by Afrrcyn
Uhhh :colondollar: I definitely don't use bing.. :ninja:

Oh no Dan, how could youu :lol: :wink:

The honour is ALL ours x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending