The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship (Software engineering)

Hello! Has anyone applied for this apprenticeship based in London? I will apply soon. Deadline is 28th of feb 2021. Any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by siodvcnseuv
Hello! Has anyone applied for this apprenticeship based in London? I will apply soon. Deadline is 28th of feb 2021. Any tips?

Hi, I also applied for this apprenticeship. I have done the online assessment (not assessment centre) and the pre-recorded video interview. I am still waiting back for the outcome. But I believe that there are still a few more stages after the interview. I'd say just apply! For the online assessment, my number one tip is to not rush it! There's a section which is kinda like verbal-reasoning. The aim is to be accurate and not fast.
Original post by Chicnugget07
Hi, I also applied for this apprenticeship. I have done the online assessment (not assessment centre) and the pre-recorded video interview. I am still waiting back for the outcome. But I believe that there are still a few more stages after the interview. I'd say just apply! For the online assessment, my number one tip is to not rush it! There's a section which is kinda like verbal-reasoning. The aim is to be accurate and not fast.

Thank you!
What grades are you all applying with

A level:AAA
Gcse:88,87,7,6,7,6

And do you think this will be enough i havn't applied yet but my grades mostly just the GCSEs are making me worried
Original post by Khalid tijani
What grades are you all applying with

A level:AAA
Gcse:88,87,7,6,7,6

And do you think this will be enough i havn't applied yet but my grades mostly just the GCSEs are making me worried

This is more than enough. Your grades, both A level and GCSES are amazing.
This is more than enough. Your grades, both A level and GCSES are amazing.

Thank you I was just worried about how competitive the apprenticeships can be.I heard its like 2k for 10 spots its crazy
Original post by Khalid tijani
Thank you I was just worried about how competitive the apprenticeships can be.I heard its like 2k for 10 spots its crazy

2k seems too much tbh. I'd say probably not more than 100 per apprenticeship.
Reply 7
Original post by Chicnugget07

Hi, I was wondering what kind of questions came up in the pre-recorded video interview?
Were they scenario questions, or numerical based questions, or any other kind?

Also, I'm applying for the technology degree apprenticeship, which did you apply for?
I also applied for the tech one and I got to the video interview part.
Reply 9
I also applied for the tech one and I got to the video interview part.

Oh nice! What kind of questions came up in the video interview?
Original post by S.543
Oh nice! What kind of questions came up in the video interview?

oh sorry, I am yet to do the interview :smile:
2k seems too much tbh. I'd say probably not more than 100 per apprenticeship.

If it’s that much then I’m not as worried but still
hi! how long is the wait (roughly) after completing the cognitive tests?
Original post by maishamss
hi! how long is the wait (roughly) after completing the cognitive tests?

1-2 days for me
is this on white hat or through own webiste
Make sure you're applying for the right programme. I've gone through the application and they never really asked for university education.
Oh that is really weird. That section wasn't there in my application. Have you tried contacting them?
Try contacting at this Email: [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending