The Student Room Group

Bristol A100 / A108 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Bristol A100 / A108 2021 Offer Holders.

For general information click: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/2020/medicine/mb-medicine/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone! Congrats on offers :smile:
Reply 2
hey guysss I'm so happy ahhh
Original post by rm111
hey guysss I'm so happy ahhh

Are you firming?? Congrats!!
Reply 4
Whats everyones offer? i.e grade requirements
Reply 5
To all the Internationals who were made an offer, if you just received an email from the uni directly did it state that you were “international” for fees purposes?
Reply 6
Original post by tee999
Whats everyones offer? i.e grade requirements

mine came through as AAA, how about you? :smile:
Original post by Evie523

mine is AAA too
Bit soon but is anyone thinking of accommodation yet?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by denaturedenzyme
Bit soon but is anyone thinking of accommodation yet?

Hiatt Baker self catered will probably be my first choice but definitely somewhere in stoke bishop
Original post by simmychotai
Hiatt Baker self catered will probably be my first choice but definitely somewhere in stoke bishop

Initially I really wanted wills but I feel like commuting between SB/campus as a med student might be draining so I’m thinking more city/orchard heights or goldney! HB looks so nice though
Initially I really wanted wills but I feel like commuting between SB/campus as a med student might be draining so I’m thinking more city/orchard heights or goldney! HB looks so nice though

that's a good point hahaha goldney looks good too!
Reply 12
Original post by simmychotai

I’m very similar, love the idea of hiatt baker and generally stoke bishop as it’s meant to be more social and campusy - but I’m leaning towards places like orchards heights just for the convenience of being able to walk in (and I’m assuming they’re also quite social but can’t find many opinions?!)
Original post by Evie523
I’m very similar, love the idea of hiatt baker and generally stoke bishop as it’s meant to be more social and campusy - but I’m leaning towards places like orchards heights just for the convenience of being able to walk in (and I’m assuming they’re also quite social but can’t find many opinions?!)

Im the same! I’ve heard city can still be social I guess it just depends on your flatmates
Reply 14
For those who have gotten offers, are any of you for Gateway?
Original post by Evie523

AAC (AA bio and chem) or ABB (A chem) :smile:)
Original post by isgrayxxxxxx
AAC (AA bio and chem) or ABB (A chem) :smile:)

same here :smile:
Reply 17
Are we going to have our cameras on during the med offer holder events ? Since the email mentioned there would be interactive breakout rooms and taster sessions/activities.
Original post by fmb003
Are we going to have our cameras on during the med offer holder events ? Since the email mentioned there would be interactive breakout rooms and taster sessions/activities.

i was wondering the same
Original post by fmb003

Original post by sometimeslight
i was wondering the same

ik people that have been to offer holder events for other courses and they said that cameras didn't have to be on. May be different for medicine I'm not sure

Latest

Trending

Trending