The Student Room Group

Lockdown

Do you guys think the UK is going to go into a full lockdown and if so when do u think we would?
But It's already in a full lockdown... And with things on the mend, restrictions aren't going to get any tighter.
Have you been living under a rock?
Lol i thought i was the one struggling to keep up with covid rules
Reply 4
I think that you’re in the year 2018 lmaooo.
Reply 5
I feel 2020 vibes.
Original post by jae jae
I think that you’re in the year 2018 lmaooo.

I wish i had OPs mindset though :daydreaming:
Reply 7
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I wish i had OPs mindset though :daydreaming:

Word!
Reply 8
I want to go back to the 90s. Then it would be decades before I have to hear any words relating to pandemics but I still get technology.
Original post by DiddyDec
Have you been living under a rock?

I mean like last year cause dentist weren’t open and neither was takeaways
Original post by Ring my Bells
Have you been living on the moon or something? We have been in lockdown now for over a month (?).

Yh but it’s not the same as last years one that we had in March
This lockdown is doing my tits in.

Hopefully the vaccinations are rolled out and we can get everyone back out sooner rather than later.

Uni life wasted!
i think that if we go into another full lockdown then all teenagers of the uk will become more depressed/anxious which'll lead to more cases of suicide or self harm
Original post by ADarling
i think that if we go into another full lockdown then all teenagers of the uk will become more depressed/anxious which'll lead to more cases of suicide or self harm

Innit
Original post by sammybutler
Innit

yh it's what happened to me in the first lockdown

Most of the people I know under 30 have some kind of at least low level depression.
Original post by DiddyDec
Most of the people I know under 30 have some kind of at least low level depression.

that's horrible
that's horrible

Just life really, not much you can do about it.
I think we will have another lockdown by early winter

Quick Reply

Latest