The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for Gemmology and Jewellery Studies (I haven't met anyone else applying for it yet) and I'm currently taking Geology, Biology and Geography at A-level. I've got the interview on the 3rd and I'm really hoping I do well :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi, I’ve applied for primary education, has anyone received anything about their offer? Sent it in almost a month ago and haven’t heard anything back.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’ve applied for primary education, has anyone received anything about their offer? Sent it in almost a month ago and haven’t heard anything back.

I applied a week ago and haven’t heard anything back
Original post by sosipsoso
I applied a week ago and haven’t heard anything back

I wish you all the best in your application :smile:, the wait is nerve wracking.

Hey me too sent it a month ago today and haven't heard a thing
it did take a few weeks for them to offer me an interview but I received my ofter just over a week after my interview
Original post by DiamondDia
Hi, I’ve applied for Biomedical Sciences and have received and confirmed my unconditional offer there and am currently studying Biology, Health and Social Care, and Applied Science. Nice to meet you everyone.

I'm doing the same planning to do biomed and have already firmed this.
Original post by mgwasira3
I'm doing the same planning to do biomed and have already firmed this.

What a coincidence haha
Original post by Roseygirl1234
it did take a few weeks for them to offer me an interview but I received my ofter just over a week after my interview

what course have you applied for?
what course have you applied for?

child nursing
Hey, has anyone else got an interview for Primary Education? I've got mine booked for 23rd April.:smile:
Original post by meg_louise97
Hey, has anyone else got an interview for Primary Education? I've got mine booked for 23rd April.:smile:

hey, that’s amazing. I hope it goes well!

when did they reply back to your offer? I’ve been waiting for a month and they haven’t gotten back yet.
hey, that’s amazing. I hope it goes well!

when did they reply back to your offer? I’ve been waiting for a month and they haven’t gotten back yet.

Thank you! I submitted my application a day before the deadline and I heard back on the 4th Feb.

I'd originally applied to do a foundation year but they changed my application to the standard course. I'm sure it won't be long! I think the only reason they got to me early is because they wanted to move my application from the foundation degree. 🙂
Hii I’m applying for bcu this year and I was wondering if there are any Muslims here that would want to be friends I’m moving away from home and want to find people with similar interests
Thank you! I submitted my application a day before the deadline and I heard back on the 4th Feb.

I'd originally applied to do a foundation year but they changed my application to the standard course. I'm sure it won't be long! I think the only reason they got to me early is because they wanted to move my application from the foundation degree. 🙂

I applied on the 31st of December and still haven't heard back:/
I applied on the 31st of December and still haven't heard back:/

Don't worry! Like I said I think the only reason I've heard is because I applied for the foundation degree and they changed it. I'm sure you'll hear something soon!
Hii I’m applying for bcu this year and I was wondering if there are any Muslims here that would want to be friends I’m moving away from home and want to find people with similar interests

Even though I’m not Muslim we can get to know each other if you want? What’re your interests? You can PM me
Original post by DiamondDia
Even though I’m not Muslim we can get to know each other if you want? What’re your interests? You can PM me

I think we’re in an ig gc together 😂
Reply 58
Don't worry! Like I said I think the only reason I've heard is because I applied for the foundation degree and they changed it. I'm sure you'll hear something soon!

Ahh hopefully, best of luck in ur interview!!x
I think we’re in an ig gc together 😂

Lmaoooooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending