The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Reading University Pharmacy Applicants 2021

Hey,
This forum is for people who have applied for mpharm or mpharm with foundation year at reading university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey I've applied to reading
did u get an interview from them?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sdfdfrf
hey I've applied to reading
did u get an interview from them?

Hey, I applied and got a offer. I didn’t have to do an interview for FY pharmacy
Reply 3
oh
Original post by HKHAN02
Hey, I applied and got a offer. I didn’t have to do an interview for FY pharmacy

Oh wow that's great. Thanks for letting me know
Reply 4
Original post by sdfdfrf
oh

Oh wow that's great. Thanks for letting me know

No problem. Where have you applied and where are you thinking of going ?
Reply 5
I've applied to Kingston Brighton Greenwich and Manchester . What about you?
Reply 6
Original post by HKHAN02
No problem. Where have you applied and where are you thinking of going ?

I thinking of going to Brighton
Reply 7
Original post by sdfdfrf
I thinking of going to Brighton

I have applied to Kingston, Aston, Medway , Brighton and reading. I’m going to firm reading
Original post by sdfdfrf
I've applied to Kingston Brighton Greenwich and Manchester . What about you?

Hey, ive applied to FY MPHARM and was wondering is Kingston a top choice for you xxx
Reply 9
Original post by haleemahhussainn
Hey, ive applied to FY MPHARM and was wondering is Kingston a top choice for you xxx

Heyy yh it's my 2nd choice I'm waiting for the interview . Have you got an offer from them
Reply 10
Original post by HKHAN02
I have applied to Kingston, Aston, Medway , Brighton and reading. I’m going to firm reading

Heyy have you had interviews for Medway and Brighton and how was it what did they ask you
Original post by HKHAN02
Hey,
This forum is for people who have applied for mpharm or mpharm with foundation year at reading university

Hey everyone,

I'm a current third year pharmacy student at the University of Reading. I've really enjoyed my time here so far and if you have any questions or there's anything you want to know -feel free to let us know!

From,

Amina😊
Reply 12
Original post by sdfdfrf
Heyy have you had interviews for Medway and Brighton and how was it what did they ask you

I didn’t get an interview from Medway I just accepted with conditions of DDD and Brighton didn’t accepted me I didn’t go for an interview. But I know a girl who did it and she said it was good and she had to do a little numeracy test that’s about it
Reply 13
Original post by haleemahhussainn

Hey just wanted to ask if you applied to reading by any chance
Reply 14
Original post by HKHAN02
I didn’t get an interview from Medway I just accepted with conditions of DDD and Brighton didn’t accepted me I didn’t go for an interview. But I know a girl who did it and she said it was good and she had to do a little numeracy test that’s about it

Ohh ok thank you
And by Medway u mean Greeneich right ?
Reply 15
Original post by sdfdfrf
Ohh ok thank you
And by Medway u mean Greeneich right ?

Yes I’m just used to calling it medway now
Reply 16
Original post by HKHAN02
Yes I’m just used to calling it medway now

oh ok
I have applied for MPharm at Reading and did the small assessment you have to do. I think I did well on the ethical scenarios but i'm sure i flopped the maths section. Does anyone know how much weighting the assessment has? I really want to go to Reading and don't want this test to mess up my chances.
Reply 18
Original post by Hamazonprime
I have applied for MPharm at Reading and did the small assessment you have to do. I think I did well on the ethical scenarios but i'm sure i flopped the maths section. Does anyone know how much weighting the assessment has? I really want to go to Reading and don't want this test to mess up my chances.

Hey,
If I’m totally honest I don’t know. I have applied to FY mpharm. Maybe if you message the rep she would be able to help she’s commented further up
Original post by UniofReading
Hey everyone,

I'm a current third year pharmacy student at the University of Reading. I've really enjoyed my time here so far and if you have any questions or there's anything you want to know -feel free to let us know!

From,

Amina😊

I have applied for MPharm at Reading and did the small assessment you have to do. I think I did well on the ethical scenarios but i'm sure i flopped the maths section. Do you know how much weighting the assessment has? I really want to go to Reading and don't want this test to mess up my chances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending