The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach 2020/21 Application Support

Scroll to see replies

Original post by melds22
Yes i went into my local branch and they printed the statements off for me straight away

Brill, thanks for the quick reply.
Original post by elle1994
Hi, I had a request for my RTW documents one day after completing my interview, does this mean I passed?

Since then, one of my documents were rejected due to them not accepting online documents such as e-bills. Most of my bills are paperless now, does anyone know if I can go to my local branch and request a bank statement signed and that will be accepted?

TIA

You can also download, print (if you have a printer) then scan in and upload. If you use a felt pen to strike out some bits (such as your balance) then they can see you had a paper copy. S/Son did that and was all fine
Original post by Payel123
Thanks Sharon for this thread.So very kind of you to help.I have been chewing my nails off since I received my reserve list email just the day after my PEC submission,Apologies if this question sounds daft,but do you think the reserve emails would be sent in order of merit?the higher on merit list would be sent the email earlier or is it the other way around?just trying to figure out a way to manage my expectations since there is no way to find your position.I wish they had provided the reserve list position as that would have made the process way more transparent.TIA

Sorry only just seen this and I have no idea, sorry. You can ask for your scores so I understand
Reply 43
Original post by SharonMoxon
Sorry only just seen this and I have no idea, sorry. You can ask for your scores so I understand

Who can we ask for scores Sharon? I asked SSCL and they said they don’t have that information!
Original post by Bbuk
Who can we ask for scores Sharon? I asked SSCL and they said they don’t have that information!

I know people have asked but you may need to get heavy. You'd be entitled under Data Protection regs so just say that if they can't supply them to you (they can get them) then you'll be putting in a request under Data Protection to see all of the data they hold on you, please would they supply the address and by mentioning it, that's the day the clock starts ticking for their 28 days. No guarantees but one way or another, you can get it

https://www.gov.uk/respond-data-protection-request#:~:text=Under%20data%20protection%20law%2C%20anyone,for%20free%20in%20most%20cases.
Reply 45
Original post by SharonMoxon
I know people have asked but you may need to get heavy. You'd be entitled under Data Protection regs so just say that if they can't supply them to you (they can get them) then you'll be putting in a request under Data Protection to see all of the data they hold on you, please would they supply the address and by mentioning it, that's the day the clock starts ticking for their 28 days. No guarantees but one way or another, you can get it

https://www.gov.uk/respond-data-protection-request#:~:text=Under%20data%20protection%20law%2C%20anyone,for%20free%20in%20most%20cases.

Lovely. Thanks so much for your help 👍
How long is the id video verification?
Reply 47
Original post by bossman75
How long is the id video verification?

5 to 10 minutes
Original post by J2Jj
5 to 10 minutes

can you do it off your phone
Reply 49

I used my laptop but check the main thread
DWP Work Coach vacancies July, Sept and Nov 2020
There were some posts regarding using a mobile phone.

I used my mobile so should be fine! Just download the teams app!
Original post by Miamay14
I used my mobile so should be fine! Just download the teams app!

after u completed the interview did u get offer the same day?
Anyone applied in Jan for Staffordshire & Derbyshire? Think the closing date was 28th Jan?
I submitted my PEC checks last week on Friday, after receiving a provisional offer on Friday as well.

Suppose it’s just a waiting game now. January application I am.
Original post by Bbuk
Has anyone received an offer for West London or South London from their January campaign please?

I got my provisional offer on the same day as my RTW call last Friday for West London. Sent off my PECs on the same day so was thinking all good...just woke up this morning to an email saying I've been put on the reserve list for 3 months however the portal still says checks are being done. Little bit disheartened 😔
My reserve notification has been since 21 January and portal still saying we are currently updating your application. We will provide further updates in due course. Has anyone had the same and since been made an offer ?
Original post by Mickeybuns
I got my provisional offer on the same day as my RTW call last Friday for West London. Sent off my PECs on the same day so was thinking all good...just woke up this morning to an email saying I've been put on the reserve list for 3 months however the portal still says checks are being done. Little bit disheartened 😔

Looks like west london did a mass reserve list today. happened a few times so dont worry :smile:
My Video ID check interview is tomorrow but I revived the reserve list email today. I am so confused. Do I still do the interview.?
Reply 58
Original post by Mickeybuns

Thanks for your update. I’ve received a reserve email this morning too! Let’s hope for the best 🙏🏾
Reply 59
My Video ID check interview is tomorrow but I revived the reserve list email today. I am so confused. Do I still do the interview.?

Really? Normally the process is ID check interview/ provisional offer/ PEC check details and then offer Or reserve list! Yes do the interview I’d say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending