The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart apprenticeships 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loulou_x
I’ve already emailed them! Will let you know if I get a response ☺️

Thanks smm!! I’m going to email them tomorrow too
Original post by Jennyrob
Thanks smm!! I’m going to email them tomorrow too

They just said that they can’t give specific feedback for the job simulation and then sent me the feedback that we got for the immersive assessment 😳 that was it
They just said that they can’t give specific feedback for the job simulation and then sent me the feedback that we got for the immersive assessment 😳 that was it

That’s so strange as someone said they got told they did well up until the js
Original post by Zoo-Eee-Mama
That’s so strange as someone said they got told they did well up until the js

Yeah, that’s what I got told too! The original email said:
“We wanted to provide you with an update on your application to our BrightStart scheme.

You have done extremely well during the selection process, however, we regret to inform you that there are no longer any available BrightStart roles. Unfortunately, there are no other alternative Brightstart vacancies available to offer you, we will be in touch should anything change in the near future but for now your application will be withdrawn.

We would like to thank you for your interest in Deloitte and wish you all the best with any other active applications.”

All a bit bizarre to be honest.
Yeah, that’s what I got told too! The original email said:
“We wanted to provide you with an update on your application to our BrightStart scheme.

You have done extremely well during the selection process, however, we regret to inform you that there are no longer any available BrightStart roles. Unfortunately, there are no other alternative Brightstart vacancies available to offer you, we will be in touch should anything change in the near future but for now your application will be withdrawn.

We would like to thank you for your interest in Deloitte and wish you all the best with any other active applications.”

All a bit bizarre to be honest.

So, im just somewhere in the middle then. Not rejected but not accepted. im so baffled :smile:
Reply 65
I recently got an email asking me to wait until the 28th of February, weird thing is when I checked the portal it’s now on the “final stage assessment” with no updates on what to do next.
I applied around October time? Did the Job Simulation on December 4th and just got an email saying they were reviewing my application. 2 months down the line, that’s the email I get.
I had contact with someone from the recruits team in January asking about my qualifications as I’ve already started my AAT, so they wanted more details. Provided all those details with the scores for the exams I’d already taken etc. I didn’t even get confirmation they received this email! Then a month later, my application was withdrawn. Very bizarre. I just wanted to know if it was just me or not :/

What role and office did you apply for? I also had to send details of my AAT exams but the latest email I got was one to say I will hear back by 26th Feb.
Original post by Nancy Drew
What role and office did you apply for? I also had to send details of my AAT exams but the latest email I got was one to say I will hear back by 26th Feb.

Tax in Bristol! What about you? How did you do in your AAT, out of curiosity?
Tax in Bristol! What about you? How did you do in your AAT, out of curiosity?

I applied for tax in Leeds. I have only completed 3 exams and got 93% 99% and 98%. How about you?
Original post by Nancy Drew
I applied for tax in Leeds. I have only completed 3 exams and got 93% 99% and 98%. How about you?

I’ve only completed 2! Bloody coronavirus getting in the way 😅 ah wow, congratulations!! I got 87% and 94% ☺️
I’ve only completed 2! Bloody coronavirus getting in the way 😅 ah wow, congratulations!! I got 87% and 94% ☺️

Congratulations to you too! Tell me about it, I was so gutted when I had to stop thanks to covid. I wish you the best for your studies!
Has anyone else heard anything yet? I’ve not had an email saying my application has been withdrawn, instead I just had an email a month or so ago saying that they will be in touch before the 31st March. Is this a good sign? Do they send the withdrawal emails out all at one time or could it just be that I’m waiting to receive mine?
Original post by Masterofreality
So, im just somewhere in the middle then. Not rejected but not accepted. im so baffled :smile:

Have you heard anything back yet? I’m in the same situation!
I found out today that I have been progressed the final stage which I'm super excited about! I hope you all hear back soon as I know how nerve wracking it is waiting!
Original post by rosie711
Has anyone else heard anything yet? I’ve not had an email saying my application has been withdrawn, instead I just had an email a month or so ago saying that they will be in touch before the 31st March. Is this a good sign? Do they send the withdrawal emails out all at one time or could it just be that I’m waiting to receive mine?

I'm in the same shoes as you. they said they are progressing stronger candidates first and will contact you on the 31st if there is available spaces.
Hi Guys, How long do you have to wait between completing job simulation and getting a response? Thanks
Original post by abdulthegreat20
Hi Guys, How long do you have to wait between completing job simulation and getting a response? Thanks

I did my job simulation a few months ago and am still waiting......so yh😂can be a while.....no idea if it's just me or if it's for everyone, but in my experience they are very slow at getting back to you.
Reply 77

I had an email to say it would be by end of march
Original post by Rose09876543
I did my job simulation a few months ago and am still waiting......so yh😂can be a while.....no idea if it's just me or if it's for everyone, but in my experience they are very slow at getting back to you.

Alright. Thank you very much!
Alright. Thank you very much!

No problem. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending