The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Mon44
Hey, there’s a group called ‘New Vision University Medicine’ on Facebook that’s this years and last years cyeohort
Happy to also make a new one just for this years group

Yes plz, I'm on tht one but they don't really say much
Reply 81
Made this now! It’s called “New Vision University - Medicine 2021 Entry”

www.facebook.com/groups/nvu2021entry/

Original post by R442
Yes plz, I'm on tht one but they don't really say much
(edited 3 years ago)
What grades do you need to get an offer as undergraduate student in new vision University
Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi, have u started the course yet. I am planning to do this this year. How does this work?
Reply 84
Hi,
If anyone is applying to study medicine in the UK. How much are the fees? Any information would be appreciated. I can’t seem to get in touch with SME
Reply 85
@laughmark @presh18 @aarfi I've gone through an agency to submit my application (for the September 2021 NVU medicine intake). I just need to send my level 3 qualification results to the agency via email on results day (10th August).
Reply 86
Hey guys, I'm from the UK and planning on going to NVU in two years time but it looks a bit sketch as in I don't wanna get ripped off for 6 years and be unable to back return to the UK. If anyone of you go please come back to this thread and update us youngins TT. I would go Bulgaria but most don't have student loans so NVU looks like the best value for price (hopefully) till then I'll see how my UK med school applications go. If there's anyone in yr11/12 wanting to apply just shout me on insta or pm me on here so I can give you my @ and update each other on studying med school abroad!!

y'all...we boutta be broke frfr lawddd this med degree better be legit
Reply 87
Original post by Aarfi
Hi,
If anyone is applying to study medicine in the UK. How much are the fees? Any information would be appreciated. I can’t seem to get in touch with SME

Hi, I'm from the UK. They're £9,250 for HOME applicants and range from £30k + for internationals (If I'm correct?)

https://www.medschools.ac.uk/studying-medicine/medical-schools <<< this website has all UK med schools from A-Z. Hope this helped!
Reply 88
@888ayg Hey! I'm in year 13, last year of doing my A-levels. Given my personal reasons I decided to apply to NVU as a backup if I don't get into medicine first time round in the UK. As we all know, the competition is crazy to get into a UK med school. I recently came across some stats - a whopping 78k applied last year and only 11% got accepted! Anyhow, NVU is GMC accredited, which means you will be accepted by the NHS after graduation. If you graduate after 2023 you and all British medical grads will be sitting the UKMLA.
I've communicated with many students at NVU (initially from the UK, Australia and the US) and they are all very happy with the quality of education bring received. But have said to not have very high hopes about the uni admin team, the infrastructure etc
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Reply 89
Original post by _debt
@888ayg Hey! I'm in year 13, last year of doing my A-levels. Given my personal reasons I decided to apply to NVU as a backup if I don't get into medicine first time round in the UK. As we all know, the competition is crazy to get into a UK med school. I recently came across some stats - a whopping 78k applied last year and only 11% got accepted! Anyhow, NVU is GMC accredited, which means you will be accepted by the NHS after graduation. If you graduate after 2023 you and all British medical grads will be sitting the UKMLA.
I've communicated with many students at NVU (initially from the UK, Australia and the US) and they are all very happy with the quality of education bring received. But have said to not have very high hopes about the uni admin team, the infrastructure etc
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

That’s great! Only thing really scaring me is that it’s very close to Syria apart from that there is really nothing that is stopping me from wanting to apply. Maybe I could do 3 years online and 3 years clinical rotation in the UK? My chances of medicine in the UK are so crap since I’m applying with BTEC via foundation year medicine but even so the UCAT is one prospect argh.

Anyways, is there an Instagram Account for NVU medical students? I’d really benefit from personally talking to the students, if not Bulgaria seems to be the biggest open path
Original post by 888ayg
Hey guys, I'm from the UK and planning on going to NVU in two years time but it looks a bit sketch as in I don't wanna get ripped off for 6 years and be unable to back return to the UK. If anyone of you go please come back to this thread and update us youngins TT. I would go Bulgaria but most don't have student loans so NVU looks like the best value for price (hopefully) till then I'll see how my UK med school applications go. If there's anyone in yr11/12 wanting to apply just shout me on insta or pm me on here so I can give you my @ and update each other on studying med school abroad!!

y'all...we boutta be broke frfr lawddd this med degree better be legit

My son will be applying for sept 2022 start.
Reply 91
Original post by Shuggy53
My son will be applying for sept 2022 start.

Really? Best of luck to him!

Latest

Trending

Trending