The Student Room Group

Lnat 2020-21

So it's february'21 and we should be getting our LNAT results in this month. Let's share our results here!

Template:
Completed LNAT on:
Score:
Unis i have applied to:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Bubbles2211
So it's february'21 and we should be getting our LNAT results in this month. Let's share our results here!

Template:
Completed LNAT on:
Score:
Unis i have applied to:

ahhh im so nervous! where did you apply and what do you think you got in your lnat?
Original post by ella.xx
ahhh im so nervous! where did you apply and what do you think you got in your lnat?

I'm nervous too!!
I applied to UCL, durham, birmingham, manchester and glasgow. Received offers from all, waiting for ucl.
But i just know that i didn't do too badly coz durham and glasgow which consider lnat offered me a place!
What about u?
Reply 3
I'm nervous too!!
I applied to UCL, durham, birmingham, manchester and glasgow. Received offers from all, waiting for ucl.
But i just know that i didn't do too badly coz durham and glasgow which consider lnat offered me a place!
What about u?

congratulations and good luck for UCL!! i applied to manchester nottingham bristol cardiff and leeds, im still waiting on leeds and bristol and received offers from the rest x
I'm nervous too!!
What about u?

ahh this is nerve wracking! I also applied to UCL and Durham, still waiting on Durham but have an offer from UCL! Best of luck to you :smile:
Did my lnat the 27th november, got offers from Exeter, York and Queens, still waiting on durham and very worried haha post Cambridge rejection
does anyone know when the LNAT results will be released....i cant wait anymore
Original post by katsudonca
does anyone know when the LNAT results will be released....i cant wait anymore

Me too!
The website says the results will be out mid february so I'm guessing it'll be pretty soon now! Maybe within this week🤞
I emailed and they replied saying results will be released on 15th
Original post by Laureningliss
I emailed and they replied saying results will be released on 15th

Who did you email? On the website they said they couldn't give a date?
Original post by areebshahid
Who did you email? On the website they said they couldn't give a date?

I emailed the email available on the site, if you would like to email yourself it is [email protected]
Completed LNAT on: September 9
Score: idk yet
Unis I have applied to: UCL (waiting), LSE (waiting), Leeds (offer), Exeter (offer), Oxford (rejected, still waiting on feedback--I'm so scared it was because of my LNAT:frown:)
Completed LNAT on:9/01/21
Score:idk I’m guessing 19-22ish
Unis i have applied to: Cambridge( rejected post interview:/) , KCL( waiting) , Bristol ( hold) , nottingham( hold) , Manchester (offer)
Reply 13
Original post by Geth071002
Completed LNAT on:9/01/21
Score:idk I’m guessing 19-22ish
Unis i have applied to: Cambridge( rejected post interview:/) , KCL( waiting) , Bristol ( hold) , nottingham( hold) , Manchester (offer)

I’m waiting on Nottingham as well. I really hope I get in
Original post by Charlieefinch
I’m waiting on Nottingham as well. I really hope I get in

Yeah I’m hoping for an offer from there or Bristol ( given up hope for KCL) . Some person in the other thread said they contacted notts and they said everyone on hold currently has between 19-22 and that they’re waiting to the 26th to get all lnat results in so they can give out offers to fill up the rest of the spaces then .
Reply 15
Original post by Geth071002
Yeah I’m hoping for an offer from there or Bristol ( given up hope for KCL) . Some person in the other thread said they contacted notts and they said everyone on hold currently has between 19-22 and that they’re waiting to the 26th to get all lnat results in so they can give out offers to fill up the rest of the spaces then .

Hopefully we get offers then. I’ve seen quite a handful of rejections/alternative offers for Nottingham already.
Also I wouldn’t give up hope for KCL, they’ve accepted people with quite low LNAT scores. Someone got a 17 and got an offer I saw.
Reply 16
Completed LNAT on: 21/11/2020
Score: i’m expecting above 25?
Unis i have applied to: LSE, UCL, KCL, Durham, Bristol (hold)

I’m an international student
Completed LNAT: 17/11/2020
Offers from: Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol (requires LNAT).
Waiting on: King's College London

I think the LNAT went okay given that I have an offer from Bristol.
On the multi-choice, the questions got easier as I went on and for the essay I managed to put together a good argument.

Template:
Completed LNAT on:
Score:
Unis i have applied to:

I'll do this too lol

Completed on: 12 november 2020
Score: I'm expecting 23-25? Idk. I found the mcqs a bit tough but i believe my essay was strong.
Applied to: UCL(waiting,requires lnat) , durham (offer, requires lnat) , glasgow (offer, requires lnat), birmingham (offer), manchester (offer)
Template:
Completed LNAT on: 21/12/2020
Score: idk tbh haaha but not too bad i hope?
Unis i have applied to: UCL(waiting), KCL(waiting), LSE(waiting), Bristol(offer), Warwick (doesn't require lnat but still waiting)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending