The Student Room Group

How many uni offers so far?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angusgmoncrieff
I applied for History. I sent in my application on the 18th and heard back on the 24th. Best of luck! :smile:

You’re so lucky ! Well done , I applied on the 1st of December for business and I’m still waiting
Original post by Tashax2
You’re so lucky ! Well done , I applied on the 1st of December for business and I’m still waiting

A few of my friends applied for Marketing and got offers fairly quickly. I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:
A few of my friends applied for Marketing and got offers fairly quickly. I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:

Do you know when they applied ? I’ve seen a lot of late November/ early December applicants that are still waiting
Original post by Tashax2
Do you know when they applied ? I’ve seen a lot of late November/ early December applicants that are still waiting

One of my friends applied early November and got an offer not long after and the other applied in late November/ early December and got an offer a few weeks later. It might be because we're Scottish applicants? I'm sure you're not the only one still waiting, so don't worry, just know that I'm wishing you the best of luck :smile:
One of my friends applied early November and got an offer not long after and the other applied in late November/ early December and got an offer a few weeks later. It might be because we're Scottish applicants? I'm sure you're not the only one still waiting, so don't worry, just know that I'm wishing you the best of luck :smile:

Ohh okay yeah I’ve seen Scottish and international have got offers well done to them ! I hope I get a response soon , Is Leeds your top choice if not what are your top 2 choices ?
Hear back from 2, Liverpool and Leeds
Original post by Tashax2
Ohh okay yeah I’ve seen Scottish and international have got offers well done to them ! I hope I get a response soon , Is Leeds your top choice if not what are your top 2 choices ?

My top 2 choices are St Andrews and Edinburgh, but I would love to go to Leeds if they rejected me :smile: I'm pretty sure a few English applicants have received offers from Leeds - have you checked the University of Leeds 2021 applicant thread?
(edited 3 years ago)
My top 2 choices are St Andrews and Edinburgh, but I would love to go to Leeds if they rejected me :smile: I'm pretty sure a few English applicants have received offers from Leeds - have you checked the University of Leeds 2021 applicant thread?

I received my offer from Leeds today. Was wondering is it true that Scottish unis take longer to reply? waiting on an offer from Herriot Watt but its only been 2 weeks so not deep
Original post by nogoodusersleft
I live in Oxford, I don't know why London feels so far away, maybe because they're so different!

They are very different !!! It's kind of nice having London so close travel wise but also the distance is enough. I think I'd rather be in Oxford than say slough or reading x
Original post by laurelboi
How many unis have u heard back from so far?
Personally I've heard from: Bristol, Cambridge, UCL
waiting on: Durham, Edinburgh

All of them
Original post by nogoodusersleft
I don't think I've ever heard Oxford described as close to London before!

well i travel quite often to London, which is probably why it feels so much closer to me 😅
I applied on the 11th December to LSE, UCL, Edinburgh, Durham and St Andrews for History and I haven't heard back anything yet. I am hoping that over the half term I will have some news. I suppose no news is good news! :smile:
Original post by inquisiterFAQ
I received my offer from Leeds today. Was wondering is it true that Scottish unis take longer to reply? waiting on an offer from Herriot Watt but its only been 2 weeks so not deep

What did you apply to do at Leeds?

Hopefully you get in! And yes I have an a lot of people(majority of business applicants who applied same time as me) are in the same position as me so hopefully i will hear back soon
Original post by sosipsoso
I've heard from Birmingham City University and Aston.
I'm waiting for Manchester Met, Birmingham and Wolverhampton. (I haven't even gotten an email of acknowledgement from Manchester Met :frown:)

i haven’t heard a single thing from manchester met either. i’ve had emails from everywhere else i’ve applied to. so manchesters putting me off going there a bit, yikes!
Original post by Tashax2
What did you apply to do at Leeds?

Planning (Mplan course)
Original post by sosipsoso
I've heard from Birmingham City University and Aston.
I'm waiting for Manchester Met, Birmingham and Wolverhampton. (I haven't even gotten an email of acknowledgement from Manchester Met :frown:)

I also have not heard from BCU but I'm hoping it will be soon
I've had offers from all five of mine (Cambridge, UCL, KCL, LSE, Manchester). Good luck to everyone still waiting :smile:
I applied 24th jan and got 3 offers from lancaster(applied for 2 courses there) and loughborough, just waiting on manchester and southampton
I’ve had offers from all mine and I have firmed my unconditional.

I applied to Huddersfield, Bradford, UWS in Scotland, Wolverhampton and Sunderland.

Anyone saying they’re still waiting for Manchester or Manchester Met, apparently a lot of people are applying there this year in comparison to other years so they’re probably rlly busy. Don’t give up hope and good luck to all x

Quick Reply

Latest