The Student Room Group

Lamda 2021

Has anyone heard back from LAMDA yet?
Reply 1
Original post by jemimahannahs
Has anyone heard back from LAMDA yet?

yup! got a rejection though lol :smile:. i submitted my application a couple days after they opened though
Reply 2
I'm still waiting too and submitted my tape on 5th December. Has anyone been given a recall yet?
Reply 3
Submitted mine on Dec 29th and still haven’t heard back... Has anyone heard back, and how long did it take?
Original post by mld99
Submitted mine on Dec 29th and still haven’t heard back... Has anyone heard back, and how long did it take?

i heard i had a recall on the 12th of feb. and i uploaded on the 17th of january.
I'm applying for the MA Directing, so it might be different, but I heard back from them a couple days ago, seven weeks after applying
Reply 6
Has anyone had their LAMDA second round recall? I have no idea what to expect! If anyone has, have they said how long they will take to get back to you about the final recall? For anyone still waiting I submitted my tape on the 2nd of Jan and heard back on the 3rd of Feb, but it seems some people have waited longer and still got a recall etc.
Original post by username5655602
I'm applying for the MA Directing, so it might be different, but I heard back from them a couple days ago, seven weeks after applying

Have you had your interview?, is so what did they ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending