The Student Room Group

Coleraine PGCE 2021/22

Scroll to see replies

Mine says further information requested! oh no I'm panicking now!
Reply 61
Original post by Laurremoore
Mine says further information requested! oh no I'm panicking now!

So does mine! Is that asking for a reference do you think?
I'm not sure, but I know that last year mine was blank and then changed to rejected or unsuccessful. I don't know if this is good or bad!
Reply 63
Should someone email and ask what the further information might be? As in have we missed an email?
I'm in work so my mum said she would phone. Will let you know what she comes back with.
Reply 65
Yeah it’s the number of people interviewed from last year. I checked the portal there too and it says further information requested but I haven’t received an email to request any further info
Reply 66
Original post by Katief1
Hi, I have been put on the waiting list for Queens and have an interview for Coleraine. I checked the UU Application Portal and under decision it says invited to interview! I panicked in case I had missed it as I haven't received an email...they also told me they were clarifying dates for interviews! So if anyone is stuck, check the portal as the decision may appear there. Is this info on the number of people interviewed from last year?

Hi Katie, thanks! Do you mind me asking who you emailed? Mine says- Further Information Requested but I haven’t been asked for any!
My mum is just off the phone with someone and he said nobody has been informed yet lol mixed messages but they hope to get emails sent out today or tomorrow!
Reply 68
My mum is just off the phone with someone and he said nobody has been informed yet lol mixed messages but they hope to get emails sent out today or tomorrow!

Ah thank you so much! That’s great to know 🥰
Original post by chsc18
Ah thank you so much! That’s great to know 🥰

My mum is the ballsy one lol she knows I'm a big chicken to phone!
Reply 70
Mine says further info requested as well but same as you all, no email
Thanks for all the updates! At least we know the decisions are on their way🤞🏼
Reply 72
Is everyone apart from Katie further info requested? Wonder what the info is
My application has had the ‘further information requested’ since I submitted my storytelling?
Reply 74
ss
(edited 3 years ago)
Primary!
Reply 76
Primary!
Reply 77
Primary!

I'm post primary English
Original post by Katief1
I'm post primary English