The Student Room Group

St Georges A100 Offer Holders 2021

Scroll to see replies

this was a blog that I found useful when prepping for interviews, they say what all aspects of studying at sgul is like. Hope it helps :smile:
https://lifeofamedic.com/2020/07/27/whats-it-really-like-to-study-medicine-at-st-georges-medical-school/2/#questions
Are any of you planning on firming St George’s ?
For those who got offers yesterday, do any of you still have UCAS pending on your portal and no update on UCAS? I know there's meant to be a bit of a delay but I'm wondering if it's worth sending admissions an email.
Original post by Kabzzzy
For those who got offers yesterday, do any of you still have UCAS pending on your portal and no update on UCAS? I know there's meant to be a bit of a delay but I'm wondering if it's worth sending admissions an email.

I got the UCAS update around 5 yesterday I think it was. It may be worth sending an email to put your mind at ease however I’m sure it’s just taking time to update!
looool
Hey guys, I got my first offer today. I'm elated. Is there anything we need to, do we need to respond to the email or fill-in forms or anything.
got my offer today :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Rossy1009ppp
Hey guys, I got my first offer today. I'm elated. Is there anything we need to, do we need to respond to the email or fill-in forms or anything.

you have to respond to the offer
First off congratulations on your offer!!! And I’m doing bio, chem, maths and german :smile:
Yaaayyy!! Ngl the IRP is really getting in my nerves though 😡
Pls I’m so jealous 😭😭. Mine is The denazification process and how successful was it?” Why did I choose that 😩
I was gonna do mine on COVID but I’d rather shoot myself than hear one more thing about it . Everyone who wanted to do medicine tried to make it healthcare related though so I FELT that 😂
Oh that’s really smart! I didn’t even do history gcse so I’ve had to do a lot of the research myself. It’s interesting tho ig? Is St George’s your top choice?
Ahhh yeah same...but one is better than none!! I’m still waiting on KCL and UCL. U?
Nottingham but I got rejected from there :frown: hopefully everything works out for u!
Reply 55
Congratulations to everyone that just received their offers! I'm a graduate that got a deffered place through clearing last year and you guys should expect to receive emails from St George's regarding both the DBS and Occupational health forms in June.
Hey, I got an offer (grad student) today by email but my UCAS track hasn't updated (still just says "You are attending an interview on ___ at ___am (Invitation received)" - is this normal?
Reply 57
Original post by rosienaomi
Hey, I got an offer (grad student) today by email but my UCAS track hasn't updated (still just says "You are attending an interview on ___ at ___am (Invitation received)" - is this normal?

Hey, mine still hasn't updated and I got my offer on Tuesday!
Original post by bas789
Hey, mine still hasn't updated and I got my offer on Tuesday!

Hey, that's reassuring to hear! I guess they prioritise sending out the emails first and go through updating UCAS after maybe :smile:

Update: they just updated it with the offer!
(edited 3 years ago)
Is anyone else planning to firm St. George’s? I received all my decisions and St. George’s is definitely my top choice since I want to stay in london

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending