The Student Room Group

Starting a levels at 18

Anyone know any decent colleges that will accept me in east london preferably for both years of study. Even if second year of study is self funded.
Reply 1
I'm 18 and I go attlee new city collge
Original post by lopetea
I'm 18 and I go attlee new city collge

Are you first year? What a levels do u do and is the teaching there good?
Reply 3
Original post by Deisosospiw
Are you first year? What a levels do u do and is the teaching there good?

Sorry for the late reply, but I do Computer science , maths and psychology. For those subjects my teacher are really good but the science department will give you depression 😂😂
Original post by lopetea
Sorry for the late reply, but I do Computer science , maths and psychology. For those subjects my teacher are really good but the science department will give you depression 😂😂

Are you first year?
Reply 5
yeah a 1st year
Original post by lopetea
yeah a 1st year

Are there other 18 year olds too? Also did you come from another college/sixth form to attlee?
Reply 7
@Deisosospiw yes most of us range from 19-16
Original post by lopetea
@Deisosospiw yes most of us range from 19-16

Sorry last question. Did you start first year at 18 years old like I’m going to?
Reply 9
Sorry last question. Did you start first year at 18 years old like I’m going to?

Yeah
Hi I'm 18 too and live in Colchester I got to England this year and I need to go to 6th Form but was delayed a year due to the Covid..... How do I get into 6th form with my age since I turn 19 early march next year
Original post by lopetea
Yeah

Hey there. I am gonna turn 19 next year in may. Am I able to enter this year?

Hey there. I am gonna turn 19 next year in may. Am I able to enter this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending