The Student Room Group

UCL A100 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwert7890
:frown: at least we’ll have some form of freshers week (?)

the way the. vaccines. are. going in the UK I wouldn't be. surprised if things were back to normal by october
Original post by peshwari
the way the. vaccines. are. going in the UK I wouldn't be. surprised if things were back to normal by october

I hope you are right, I really do. I’m just worried about new variants emerging.
Me too :frown: I still can’t believe we’re already 2 months into 2021 lmao. Are you looking to firm UCL?

if i (hopefully) get my imperial offer then im gonna have a really hard time choosing between UCL and imperial, but if i dont get it then its definitely UCL. you're looking to firm right?
Guys just a reminder that this thread is for the offer holders.

I don't want to sound harsh but please can the applicants use the UCL A100 2021 entry thread {https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6560874} as your Qs about "how to prepare" will take this thread off-topic.

:ta: and :goodluck:

Post originally created by ecolier.
oh same, 14th and from india :d just curious, what are your stats?

ib: 40 hl:776 sl:765. Bmat: 5.7 6 3.5a ^_^
Original post by ThicMitochondria
ib: 40 hl:776 sl:765. Bmat: 5.7 6 3.5a ^_^

awesome stats! Are you looking to firm UCL or have any other unis in mind?
(edited 3 years ago)
So I just got an offer, but I can’t sign up for the OH because “email address has not been recognized” even though it’s the exact one I used. Anyone know what I should do?
Original post by Boom_boom74
So I just got an offer, but I can’t sign up for the OH because “email address has not been recognized” even though it’s the exact one I used. Anyone know what I should do?

You can only sign up after 2 weeks of getting your offer, so I don't think it should work right now. It's mentioned in the OH email I think.
PS: Congratulations on your offer :biggrin:
Reply 88
Hi everyone!!! :biggrin:
I've received an offer today finally!!
Reply 89
Original post by L2002

Congrats!!! :yay:
Original post by L2002

Congratulations!! :smile:
You can only sign up after 2 weeks of getting your offer, so I don't think it should work right now. It's mentioned in the OH email I think.
PS: Congratulations on your offer :biggrin:

Oh I am a donut. The rush of adrenaline got to my head. Thank you for correcting me.
Original post by L2002

congrats!! you deserve it:smile:
welcome initiates
awesome stats! Are you looking to firm UCL or have any other unis in mind?

Nah, I'm probably firming UCL. You?
Original post by ThicMitochondria
Nah, I'm probably firming UCL. You?

Yeah same.
Just checking the a* can definitely be in any subject? This used to be a future me problem but now with cags etc here we are :confused:
Reply 97
Original post by cofffeeebean
Just checking the a* can definitely be in any subject? This used to be a future me problem but now with cags etc here we are :confused:

yep as far as i know it can be any
Anyone here took a gap year 2020 and is starting this year hopefully not online...
Congratulations to everyone receiving offers we did ittt!!!!
Original post by culturedagar
Anyone here took a gap year 2020 and is starting this year hopefully not online...
Congratulations to everyone receiving offers we did ittt!!!!

Yupppp! I really hope we’re back to normal before September :/ us gap year folks have been inside too long 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending