The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Has anyone else heard back and is doing diagnostic radiography? I applied on the 12th of January.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hii I’m applying for bcu this year and I was wondering if there are any Muslims here that would want to be friends I’m moving away from home and want to find people with similar interests

I'm Muslim and Im moving away from London
Hii I’m applying for bcu this year and I was wondering if there are any Muslims here that would want to be friends I’m moving away from home and want to find people with similar interests

I’m Muslim, I live in Birmingham though. What courses are you guys applying to?
I’m Muslim, I live in Birmingham though. What courses are you guys applying to?

Heyy I’m applying to diagnostic radiography wbu you guys? I’m generally just looking for people applying to bcu because I’m moving out and I’ve not found many Muslims on my course

Hi!! What course are you applying for?
Heyy I’m applying to diagnostic radiography wbu you guys? I’m generally just looking for people applying to bcu because I’m moving out and I’ve not found many Muslims on my course

Heyy im doing diagnostic radiography too! and same i haven't met many people who are moving out that are doing the same course
Hi!! What course are you applying for?

Diagnostic radiography
Reply 67
Diagnostic radiography

Heyy im doing diagnostic radiography too! and same i haven't met many people who are moving out that are doing the same course

I’ve literally been trying to find people but it’s been sooo hard have to had an interview or offer yet?
Reply 68
Original post by ashhh19
I’ve literally been trying to find people but it’s been sooo hard have to had an interview or offer yet?

no i applied on the 12th and i'm waiting wbu
Original post by 54lmaaa
no i applied on the 12th and i'm waiting wbu

I applied really early so I’ve got an offer, if you need any advice pm me

hi im also applying for bcu this year. i am not muslim but would love to get to know you, what are your interests?
Original post by kaydeeshizz
hi im also applying for bcu this year. i am not muslim but would love to get to know you, what are your interests?

Hiii I’ve applied for bcu and thats finee I’m also trying to find people who are going to be moving out too I’m so nervous about leaving home, and what course have you applied to?
Hiii I’ve applied for bcu and thats finee I’m also trying to find people who are going to be moving out too I’m so nervous about leaving home, and what course have you applied to?

omy sameee with me, nervous leaving home but excited. I've applied for adult nursing? how bout you
omy sameee with me, nervous leaving home but excited. I've applied for adult nursing? how bout you

i applied for diagnostic radiography
i applied for diagnostic radiography

ooo thats interesting, I was about to apply for that but then changed my mind last minute.
have u heard anything yet apart from the welcome email from bcu?
ooo thats interesting, I was about to apply for that but then changed my mind last minute.
have u heard anything yet apart from the welcome email from bcu?

no i havent wbu
no i havent wbu

nopee
nopee

when did you apply
Reply 78
If anyone here is Applying for diagnostic radiography please PM me ☺️
(edited 3 years ago)

I’ve applied for Adult and child nursing! have you heard anything post interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending