The Student Room Group

Immerse education 2021

Hey did anyone receive an email from immerse regarding the outcomes of their essay and did any receive scholarships
20% partial scholarship which is useless because it's still expensive af
Reply 2
I haven’t received anything yet which is annoying cause my friends have and I’m worried. That’s still impressive and if your in year 12 or younger you can write it on your personal statement :smile:
30% scholarship but I'm not gonna go, don't fancy paying 4 grand😂. Just glad to see I could do it.
Reply 4
Hey guys Yh same I’ve decided not to do it just glad that I could actually gain one on my first go what did you guys get yours in I applied for economics
If you haven't already, I recommend checking your junk email as that is where I found mine
I got a 50% scholarship but I'm not sure if I can go bc it's still a heck of a lot of money!
Reply 7
Original post by thatlauramill
I got a 50% scholarship but I'm not sure if I can go bc it's still a heck of a lot of money!

Original post by thatlauramill

What did u apply for also I feel like it won’t be as worthy we’re still in unsure times of a pandemic so booking it would seem kind off shaky
Original post by Aderinwa
What did u apply for also I feel like it won’t be as worthy we’re still in unsure times of a pandemic so booking it would seem kind off shaky

I applied for biology! and yeah that's what I thought, it's such a shame but when my mum emailed they didn't even respond to her questions about covid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending