Original post by I want a gf girl
srry

its fine
Original post by 666aaron
its fine

ok
Minecraft, PUBG and AmongUs occasionally
(edited 3 years ago)
I don't have a console anymore (but when I did I was big on Watchdogs, GTA and Resogun) so I usually play some non-fast paced mobile games if I have nothing else to do. Usually I'm pretty good at chilling myself out without any help, so I'd only play them if I'm in like a waiting room or on the loo or smth; on college break those kind of dull times, if you know what I mean.

I only have 2 though, one which is like Tetris but untimed and you can place them anywhere on the board, and an archery game which is against other people in random matchups.
Streets of rogue
Reply 46
Gears 5.. I mainly only play games on weekends
rn Among Us (don't judge). But before it was Call of Duty
Really into Cyberpunk right now. Took a while to properly get into it, but now am loving it. I'm playing it on my original PS4, and yes, the game is definitely broken and buggy, but I loved The Witcher 3 and this is just more of the same.
Minecraft. A little bit of NBA 2K as well.
Original post by jeffanbob
I have a friend who really likes Genshin impact what do you in the game and also I think he said he beat it or he could have said that about a diffrent game so is it like possible to beat? sorry if I am aggrivating you

Genshin Impact is an open world game and there is no beating aspect to it. Since it is relatively new the devs are adding a lot more of the map and content to the game and it provides for months of entertainment.

Right now I don't think you can beat the game.
Any type of shooting/fighting game to take my anger out if I'm angry.

I love playing Street Fighter, GTAV, Yakuza 6, COD, etc.

Guess you could call me a tomboy since I love action and horror games. I'm a proud gamer girl. :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by KewlKitten04
Any type of shooting/fighting game to take my anger out if I'm angry.

I love playing Street Fighter, GTAV, Yakuza 6, COD, etc.

Guess you could call me a tomboy since I love action and horror games. I'm a proud gamer girl. :smile:

Is that L in your profile pic?
Original post by Sabertooth
Is that L in your profile pic?

Yes! :smile:
I find that my taste has evolved a bit over the years. Whilst I still enjoy playing the typical online shooters, I've started gravitating to longer open world games. been playing assasins creed origins recently and pretty much at the end of that but then have the DLC to complete.

Got Odyssey waiting to go and then will pick up Valhalla in due course when its cheaper. Not touched my xbox in a while as been on a technology course, but now have 6 1/2 months until my graduate scheme starts so want to get through my huge backlog of games haha
Reply 55
Original post by Laikaaaaa
I’m waiting for my top choice to reply to me, super stressed!
I’ve been binge-playing ‘sky children of the light’ as a result, it’s such a gorgeous and pleasant game! I love immersive games where you can free-roam and explore freely
What game chills u out the most?

Counter strike global offensive and asphalt 8 airborne
Reply 56
I used to play a lot of Minecraft and Fortnite. Not much anymore. I am older and there is no time since I am doing A levels
Original post by KewlKitten04
Yes! :smile:

:five:
mostly mobile rhythm games! project sekai, bandori, d4dj, rhythm hive etc
Battlefield V or Fortnite usually😭😂

Latest