The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Ma social work liverpool hope 2021

Hi guys , just wondering if there is anyone out there who has applied for Liverpool hope Masters in social work for the start date September 2021? Would love to find fellow applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naomi_m288
Hi guys , just wondering if there is anyone out there who has applied for Liverpool hope Masters in social work for the start date September 2021? Would love to find fellow applicants

Me 🥰
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Me 🥰

That’s fab have you had your interview ?
That’s fab have you had your interview ?

i have it in march. have you heard back or know any other applicants?
Reply 4
i have it in march. have you heard back or know any other applicants?

Aww good luck I just had mine this week and got a place so if you want to know anything about how it is let me know. I found two people who have firmed it 😊
Hi, I've also applied for this course! Was wondering if there is a group interview/role play as I know other unis have this, or if it is just a standard interview? thanks

Hi, I've also applied for this course! Was wondering if there is a group interview/role play as I know other unis have this, or if it is just a standard interview? thanks

Oh wow , are you uk or international applicant ? And standard interview

Did you hear back for interview already ?
Original post by maliboo99
Oh wow , are you uk or international applicant ? And standard interview

i'm a UK applicant :smile:
Did you hear back for interview already ?

Not yet, hoping to soon :smile:
i'm a UK applicant :smile:

Hi i could message you about how my interview went but since you have posted this as anonymous it wont let me message you here, maybe you could message me with your account here and would love to help :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12

It’s an interview and written task
Hiyaaaa I am!! :smile::smile:
Hi Naomi, sorry it wont let me reply to your message!! But yes please that's great!! :smile: If you send your details on message I'll add you! Thank you!! :smile::smile:
Reply 15
Original post by EmilyM1099
Hi Naomi, sorry it wont let me reply to your message!! But yes please that's great!! :smile: If you send your details on message I'll add you! Thank you!! :smile::smile:

Hiya that’s no probs I’ll message you my details now 😊😊

Yes i did apply. I did the interview last week Wednesday and got a conditional offer
Original post by maliboo99
Hi i could message you about how my interview went but since you have posted this as anonymous it wont let me message you here, maybe you could message me with your account here and would love to help :smile:

Aw great thank you!
Aw great thank you!

Oh I have just realised it won't let me message you as my account is new
Oh I have just realised it won't let me message you as my account is new

Are you going to study social work MA at Hope ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending