The Student Room Group

classical musician

hello all,

just to introduce myself, I am from China but I studying in a sixth form in London. I am a classical pianist who are willing to make more like minded friends to discuss ideas especially during this lockdown!

Classical lovers are very special and minority people so please pop up or comment if you are one of them.

I have been playing the piano for 13 years and I started to pick up violin now because I would like to play orchestral work at some point.
Hi! I'm into classical music too, particularly opera. What's your favourite piece you've ever played on the piano, and why?
Original post by BobbyHan
hello all,

just to introduce myself, I am from China but I studying in a sixth form in London. I am a classical pianist who are willing to make more like minded friends to discuss ideas especially during this lockdown!

Classical lovers are very special and minority people so please pop up or comment if you are one of them.

I have been playing the piano for 13 years and I started to pick up violin now because I would like to play orchestral work at some point.

Hiii! We have quite a few things in common! I'm also Chinese (my mum's from HK and my dad's from Malaysia) and I play piano, violin and a bit of guitar. :smile: Nice to meet you!
Reply 3
Original post by missling40
Hiii! We have quite a few things in common! I'm also Chinese (my mum's from HK and my dad's from Malaysia) and I play piano, violin and a bit of guitar. :smile: Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you! I guess you are a two set fan by your TSR name. I am also started to learn the violin too! If you don't mind you could dm me your social media and we can talk there.
Reply 4
'ello. I play classical guitar. I made a thread on here of pieces that I like :biggrin:
Reply 5
I love classical music too. I play classical guitar and transverse flute...
Original post by BobbyHan
Nice to meet you! I guess you are a two set fan by your TSR name. I am also started to learn the violin too! If you don't mind you could dm me your social media and we can talk there.

Yep I love Twoset! In all honesty I'm not that great of a violinist dfgjfjdhh. Anyways, I'll dm you once I figure out how lol.
I'm a grade 8 level classical pianist. I didn't do it for a career because my teacher warned me of low income for musician as a job.

Quick Reply

Latest