The Student Room Group

I hate working at KFC

It's so ****.
I barely get trained on anything, I was just expected to basically teach yourself (and people get annoyed when I asked for help - then get upset when I make mistakes?).
Coworkers are clique-y as if it's school and there's definite favouritism from management.
Many customers and delivery drivers treat me like crap and have a totally entitled attitude, especially when it's really busy.
I earn practically nothing compared to older people who are doing the same (or less of a) job.
Hours & shift patterns are unpredictable and if you get put on a close shift you may not get out until like 2am.
I've been working there for about 6 months now and still don't know how to do certain things because no one trained me and no one helps when I ask.
I'm working there just to save money for uni but I honestly just want to quit and go into overdraft every month of first year instead.
Original post by Anonymous
It's so sh*t.
I barely get trained on anything, I was just expected to basically teach yourself (and people get annoyed when I asked for help - then get upset when I make mistakes?).
Coworkers are clique-y as if it's school and there's definite favouritism from management.
Many customers and delivery drivers treat me like crap and have a totally entitled attitude, especially when it's really busy.
I earn practically nothing compared to older people who are doing the same (or less of a) job.
Hours & shift patterns are unpredictable and if you get put on a close shift you may not get out until like 2am.
I've been working there for about 6 months now and still don't know how to do certain things because no one trained me and no one helps when I ask.
I'm working there just to save money for uni but I honestly just want to quit and go into overdraft every month of first year instead.

Look for another job, however, don't quit until you have one lined up.
Reply 3
Why are you posting this on the Relationships Forum?
Original post by Surnia
Why are you posting this on the Relationships Forum?

Sometimes when I make threads, TSR chooses what forum it is automatically and some of us cba to change it
Kfc tastes like hell
Reply 7
I just got a job at kfc and same honestly looking for another job. My second day and I’m tired of this already

Latest

Trending

Trending