The Student Room Group

petite girls help!i can't find jeans/trousers small enough

thank you for taking the time to read if you're here:smile: but i'm only 5ft tall with very short legs, i really struggle to find cute bottoms that fit me. i'm sure you have probably seen the brown shein flared trousers which i absolutely love, but i just can't buy anything like that as they come down on to the floor. any petite girls around my height have any recommendations of where i can buy from? i'm in the uk btw!
Hey I have the same problem!! I'm 5ft 3 but my legs are super short. I like the 'petite' category in online shops - Asos is pretty reliable with their stuff but always check the measurements! Especially now with covid online shopping is the only option I have haha
Original post by briarnolet
thank you for taking the time to read if you're here:smile: but i'm only 5ft tall with very short legs, i really struggle to find cute bottoms that fit me. i'm sure you have probably seen the brown shein flared trousers which i absolutely love, but i just can't buy anything like that as they come down on to the floor. any petite girls around my height have any recommendations of where i can buy from? i'm in the uk btw!

Hollister has tons of sizes
What leg length are you? Someone may be the same height as you but have really long or short legs in comparison so the advice you're going to get is limited. I'm 5 foot 1 and try to shop purely in the petite section of companies or at places where you can select the leg length of an item.
i’m 5’3 and the petite section on plt hasn’t failed me yet ! unfortunately they don’t have much variety but the jeans are nice :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by briarnolet

Next

https://www.next.co.uk/shop/sizetype-petite/gender-women/?dp=a&gclid=Cj0KCQiA962BBhCzARIsAIpWEL1La6TjTTkmQokN0Lxp1yA-W0NY-SFFAmGD6Ofs56v8N1vH9RQM7CcaAkhQEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#1_574
(edited 3 years ago)
Hahaha but I'd rather not have rainbows and butterflies all over my clothes lol
missguided petite jeans always are really good
Good point - I'm managing so far with finding clothes but if worst comes to worst I'll know where to look :biggrin: and thanks! haha
Reply 9
Original post by bones-mccoy
What leg length are you? Someone may be the same height as you but have really long or short legs in comparison so the advice you're going to get is limited. I'm 5 foot 1 and try to shop purely in the petite section of companies or at places where you can select the leg length of an item.

Do you have a growth problem?
Original post by Ijed

Huh?
Original post by Ijed

Uh I think that's just called genetics :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending