Spoiler

Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒

Spoiler

cheat zara i say lol:biggrin:
your friend must talk about football lots then:biggrin:
Original post by goldie_2021
cheat zara i say lol:biggrin:
your friend must talk about football lots then:biggrin:

I knew the first one cus I know the we hate tottenham song, I knew the 2nd one cus I've seen man utd play before, i knew manchester city fc as my friend talks about them a lot, I knew Liverpool and aston villa cus those were in a question for quiz club on Thursday :biggrin:
I knew the first one cus I know the we hate tottenham song, I knew the 2nd one cus I've seen man utd play before, i knew manchester city fc as my friend talks about them a lot, I knew Liverpool and aston villa cus those were in a question for quiz club on Thursday :biggrin:

you know everything you would go on mastermind and win LOL:biggrin: your so smart

#wish i was that clever:frown:
hehe :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

you know everything you would go on mastermind and win LOL:biggrin: your so smart

#wish i was that clever:frown:

Ahaha me smart lol :lol: thats so funny i aint even smart Goldie!
U are so clever Goldie! just because I'm good at general knowledge doesn't mean I'm smart - ur probably better than me in many subjects!

Original post by shxttah_x

Spoiler

Spoiler

oh wow those are the subjects I have been studying (well like I do a-level notes on those subjects)
This user was sharing something on bio,chem and psych I think i still have the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-z58yK_ejPVbcMB9ROkrr4T-TqwyTz7U9JJ9j6ifh4I/edit
Dont mention it :hugs:
ahhh right ell at least u can use the psych one hehe :biggrin:
wow am i late to this lol x
Ahaha me smart lol :lol: thats so funny i aint even smart Goldie!
U are so clever Goldie! just because I'm good at general knowledge doesn't mean I'm smart - ur probably better than me in many subjects!

Spoiler

yep lol and when u initially start exercising and dieting ur weight does go up a bit... i think mine went up like 1 kg and lmao i can remember panicking (it was really funny thinking bout it now lol) but then it does go down trust... u just need to keep at it and not give up
muscle is gud
Awww thx Agashii! :hugs: honestly my friend had detention one right and that lunch she had to clean the whiteboards and the desks and I was like oooooof and then this other time my other friend had a detention at lunch and she had to clean all the lunch tables but I didn't think her detention was that bad tbh cus ur supposed to wipe your table down after eating and no one in my class does but I do cus u know we need to keep the tables hygienic and not full of food stains - honestly like my class always make the table messy and they know I'm the only one who will clean the table and they leave such mess those lazy people :angry:

omg yasss bio notes are so fun to do - especially diagram drawing hehe
aha really? u doing a-level? cus I found this whole pack of notes on bio, chem and psych a-level if u want I can post the link :biggrin:

ooof my physics teacher nearly gave me a detention for being 5 minutes late to the lesson but I told him I had a dentist appointment so I wasn't in school so he couldn't give me a detention - honestly, he hated me so much cus I couldn't do physics to save my life and another time he almost gave me a detention cus I always highlighted things cus it helps me remember them and he hates people highlighting as he thinks it's distracting and one day he saw me getting out all my highlighters and pens and stuff and he took my pencil case away - he only let me use one black pen for that whole lesson and honestly I started crying and he just ignored me but thankfully my friend Alice who sat next to me had some highlighters and she said to me Zara u can use mine and so I used her highlighters and at the end of the lesson when he gave me my pencil case he asked me why I highlight so much and I told him that it helps me remember things and it makes me calmer as a person cus when I have to revise notes that are plain with no highlighting gurl i start panicking like what do i remember what parts did the teacher say were important?! but highlighting is just helpful and I showed him how many highlighters I have in my pencil case (32) and told him see I have a need to highlight so please let me highlight and from that day he doesn't even question me he sees my book with loads of highlighting and fancy titles lol .

aww Sowmi :cry2: :jumphug:

ooooof - ur so nice idk hy they would hate u! maybe u were just too smart! smarter than them so they didnt like u

ooof why is everyone saying I'm smart :lol: I'm in set 3 out of 5 for maths even tho i get A*s (its cus I understand the set 3 teacher more than the set 1 and 2 teachers - honestly they go so fast but my set 3 teacher he goes at a nice pace and he lets us enjoy maths more :biggrin:)
oooh a grade 9! Well done! I'm probs gonna get a 2 if u've seen my English work then just oooooof 😂😂😂
I've added u to the tag list now :biggrin:

oooh u have a 9 in English lit! well done! bruh I'm probs gonna get a 2 cus my English work is ooof I honestly don't understand English at all 😂

Yay Summer! U made it! :hugs: :heart:

awww I'm not smart but thank u :hugs:

Hehe YESS u are dont deny it 😊 hope year 10s a good year for you and dont stress trust me, year 10 isnt that bad and knowing that your an intelligent girl you will do superb, try making revision flashcards as soon as u can im currently using anki and its pretty easy to use, in'sha'allah everything turns out well for u :hugs:
Original post by zarah23
Hehe YESS u are dont deny it 😊 hope year 10s a good year for you and dont stress trust me, year 10 isnt that bad and knowing that your an intelligent girl you will do superb, try making revision flashcards as soon as u can im currently using anki and its pretty easy to use, in'sha'allah everything turns out well for u :hugs:

awwwww this is so sweet thank u! :hugs: :heart:
awwwww this is so sweet thank u! :hugs: :heart:

quiz time only this time it films

i name 6 films you gotta name the directors of them all ok:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by zarah23

hahahah year 10 was the last year where I was sane jkjkjk

After year 10, the stress is much more elevated but it's more fun imo. You and your friends are more mature and you can go out to do so much more stuff.

Zara is going to be just fine.
quiz time only this time it films

i name 6 films you gotta name the directors of them all ok:biggrin:

Spoiler

ooof films

Spoiler

ooof films

Spoiler

you got 6/6 hmmmmmmmmmmm

can you explain how you now all them lol:biggrin:
you got 6/6 hmmmmmmmmmmm

can you explain how you now all them lol:d

google :biggrin:
you got 6/6 hmmmmmmmmmmm

only would have got the 1st, 2nd and 5th one :s-smilie:
Original post by BluMoon06
google :biggrin:

we all know she does use google lol:biggrin:
you got 6/6 hmmmmmmmmmmm

yay! :biggrin:
yh sure
1. I know this cus my friend and I watched this when I went to her house (before covid)
2. I know this cus we watched this once at school in English (it were Christmas 2020 and we were bored cus it were the last lesson so we watched a bit of spectre)
3. watched with another friend when she came to my house (before covid)
4. LOVE THE JOKER!!!!!!! watched it twice
5. my English teacher were on about this and was talking about something Martin Scorsese said soooo yh
6. Watched this in December 2020 with my friends in Christmas holidays - we did a zoom call together and I presented my screen and watched it with my friends :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending