The Student Room Group

Groningen Medicine Applicants Entry 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VanillaCream
maybe that' a weird question (or maybe they specified it somewhere), but do you think we will have to show them around our room with the webcam?

I tought exactly that today! In case I organised the study space and room =)
Original post by alliyahsa
They sent me everything regarding the selection procedure, but they didn’t tell me anything about my secondary education

From what I know, I believe that they will check if you fulfill all the requirements regarding your education and they will inform you if you need to take a supplementary exam if they find a deficiency. For example if you have a deficiency in your education in physics, maybe you will take an exam in physics. For now focus on the selection examination, because this will determine if you get in the Uni or not:smile: I hope I was helpful, if you have any further questions feel free to ask, I will try to help
Original post by snezhanna
I tought exactly that today! In case I organised the study space and room =)

maybe that' a weird question (or maybe they specified it somewhere), but do you think we will have to show them around our room with the webcam?

They said that they will ask some of us randomly or if they think that something is suspicious to show our desk and surroundings. It is required to have a clean desk for that, no pens or paper:smile:
Original post by annatsxx
They said that they will ask some of us randomly or if they think that something is suspicious to show our desk and surroundings. It is required to have a clean desk for that, no pens or paper:smile:

Thanks! Good to know this for sure.

Let's we all have the very best selection day this weekend!
Mine is tomorrow, good night.
From what I know, I believe that they will check if you fulfill all the requirements regarding your education and they will inform you if you need to take a supplementary exam if they find a deficiency. For example if you have a deficiency in your education in physics, maybe you will take an exam in physics. For now focus on the selection examination, because this will determine if you get in the Uni or not:smile: I hope I was helpful, if you have any further questions feel free to ask, I will try to help

Yes, thank you so much, you helped a lot!

okay, thanks for information! :smile:
Has anyone looked at the practice questions yet are they really giving us an hour to answer 2 questions for the first cognitive test or is that just an example
Good luck to everyone that takes the exam today!! :biggrin:
Good luck to everyone that takes the exam today!! :biggrin:

ohh i'm so scared...
Guys how did it go ? Last part with the essay questions was kinda awful. Do those essay impact my grade heavily ? I had a problem with time management
and how many people do you think applied for English learning community
Original post by Anonymous
Guys how did it go ? Last part with the essay questions was kinda awful. Do those essay impact my grade heavily ? I had a problem with time management

I had a problem with time management too. I completed all the questions but some in a hurry. I think you can see how they impact your grade by the max points given for its answer.
I think the questions for the time given were a lot tbh, especially in the cognitive part.
and how many people do you think applied for English learning community

nobody knows sadly. The only thing I know is that this year they received 1900 applications for all the communities (they said it in the emails if I'm not mistaken)
I already graduated from high school but have deficiency in Physics. Would that cause a problem like am I going to be lower in ranking than others?
I already graduated from high school but have deficiency in Physics. Would that cause a problem like am I going to be lower in ranking than others?

You need to take another exam in physics I think, in order to be qualified. I believe it wont affect your rank
Hey, in the selection procedure I wrote one extra word for one of the questions, it was a mistake and I am super worried, I didn't notice until I had submitted it. I am stressing out!! Will I lose points??
Original post by Danny De Vito 3
Hey, in the selection procedure I wrote one extra word for one of the questions, it was a mistake and I am super worried, I didn't notice until I had submitted it. I am stressing out!! Will I lose points??

I have no idea due to time management i wrote like 20-30 words in last questions which is insufficient. How many marks was each essay question ?
I have no idea due to time management i wrote like 20-30 words in last questions which is insufficient. How many marks was each essay question ?

It said one point per questions. Do you remember how many questions there were in the second cognitive test?
Original post by Danny De Vito 3
It said one point per questions. Do you remember how many questions there were in the second cognitive test?

you mean second non-cognitive? (there was only one cognitive) if so, there were 6
you mean second non-cognitive? (there was only one cognitive) if so, there were 6

Well I want to cry becuase at the end it said I have 5 points meaning I lost one :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending