The Student Room Group

MSc Economics and business strategy in Imperial college London

I applied for MSc Economics and business strategy in Imperial college London and now they ask me to take a video interview. I feel quite nervous and I have no idea how to prepare for it. Does anybody ever took such interviwe before and could you please share your expericences with me? Thank you so much!
Reply 1
Hi, have you got an offer for the ESB program? If so, how long does it take for them to get back to you after the interview process?
Original post by Tiffanysxs
I applied for MSc Economics and business strategy in Imperial college London and now they ask me to take a video interview. I feel quite nervous and I have no idea how to prepare for it. Does anybody ever took such interviwe before and could you please share your expericences with me? Thank you so much!

Hello could you please share your interview experience, it would be really helpful
Reply 3
Original post by Nikki1712
Hello could you please share your interview experience, it would be really helpful

Hi have you already been invited for an interview for ESB 2021/22 intake? Good luck and let me know how it goes!
Original post by Ksssaaaa
Hi have you already been invited for an interview for ESB 2021/22 intake? Good luck and let me know how it goes!

2021 intake
Reply 5
Original post by Nikki1712
2021 intake

Hello, have you already done your interview for ESB 2021? Are you able to share your experience and some sample questions? I’m particularly worried about the economic based questions.
I haven't applied but I've heard from friends that the interview questions are really easy. Most of them are like 'why Imperial business schools' or 'why ESB' and 'where do you see your career after the course'.

The economics questions are very easy as well, stuff like 'if a supply curve is vertical, what is its elasticity'. I think anybody who's done even just a-level economics would be able to pass them.
Reply 7
Original post by BenRyan99
I haven't applied but I've heard from friends that the interview questions are really easy. Most of them are like 'why Imperial business schools' or 'why ESB' and 'where do you see your career after the course'.

The economics questions are very easy as well, stuff like 'if a supply curve is vertical, what is its elasticity'. I think anybody who's done even just a-level economics would be able to pass them.

Hey, thanks for this! I didn’t actually get any of those questions. The econs question I got was to explain quantitative easing and provide an example.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
I got a question on investments! Does anyone know how long after the interview they would get back to you?
Reply 9
Original post by Hathley
I got a question on investments! Does anyone know how long after the interview they would get back to you?

I submitted my interview on 24 Feb and got a decision on 26 March! :smile:
Original post by Ksssaaaa
I submitted my interview on 24 Feb and got a decision on 26 March! :smile:

Hey!! Did you get an offer ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending