The Student Room Group
Original post by clairvoyantt
Anyone else on the long-list for the fully funded place?

How did you find out? I also applied.
Original post by neurosurgically
How did you find out? I also applied.

I got an email on the 22nd.
Me too. Got invited for a interview today so I guess shortlisted now? Anyone else? I’m quite nervous.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi,

I was just wandering if you are signed up to the medic mentor award scheme, do you get the monthly magasine sent to you for free?

I thought I read on the website that you did but now I’m not sure, and I’ve already payed the £50 sign up.

Thanks!
Hi everyone!

I attended one of Medic Mentor's get into medicine conferences and they mentioned their summer school. Now I fully understand its not advisable to pay for these sorts of courses but unlike the other ones this is just geared towards BMAT/UCAT prep, interview mocks and personal statement prep etc (not the overseas work experience/sightseeing kind or the let's show you how to take a patient history kind either)

This has made me consider it and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and could give me an honest review! Obviously it is a lot of money, but I would probably end up paying for other online prep courses too and their success rate of 90% seems amazing.... (I'm not eligible for any other courses such as Sutton Trust or UNIQ so there aren't many other options...) Thank you :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by heldbygrace
Hi,

I was just wandering if you are signed up to the medic mentor award scheme, do you get the monthly magasine sent to you for free?

I thought I read on the website that you did but now I’m not sure, and I’ve already payed the £50 sign up.

Thanks!

Hi,
I don’t think so you have to subscribe to the mentor magazine separately to receive it.

Latest

Trending

Trending