The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Management 2020/21 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I got rejected from lse management because of my subject combination. Some of you may recognize me from the other thread.

hey sorry to hear that,

but if you do not mind me asking, what are the subjects that you took?

and don't worry i am sure you will find much better :smile: everything happens for a reason!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
hey sorry to hear that,

but if you do not mind me asking, what are the subjects that you took?

and don't worry i am sure you will find much better :smile: everything happens for a reason!

Predicted A*A*A*A* for Further math Physics Econ and Chem. Got an A* for A level math which I took last year
Predicted A*A*A*A* for Further math Physics Econ and Chem. Got an A* for A level math which I took last year

sorry to hear that buddy, you deserved the offer

what were your GCSE ressults in essay based subjects?

That's quite strange, I believe your subject combination is very strong, with 2 maths+ 2 sciences and one essay-based subject.
For those asking, received my offer 27th february
(edited 3 years ago)
sorry to hear that buddy, you deserved the offer

what were your GCSE ressults in essay based subjects?

omg yes u definitely deserved the offer. that is hell strong and the best combination too! i am scared about mine as i have economics and business along with maths... that is like even worse dude...
hey guys just to tell you, i didn't get an offer from LSE...

Alll the best to you all, hope that you get whatever is best for you and you'll be happy :smile:

Alll the best to you all, hope that you get whatever is best for you and you'll be happy :smile:

Hey it’s fine, I’m sure you’ll do well regardless of where you study. What are ur stats?
Reply 88

I am sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, (i) When did you get rejected? (ii) When did you apply? (iii) What were your predicted grades? (iv) Home or international?

When did you hear back???
Reply 90
Has anyone heard back?
Reply 91
Nope, I have accepted it will be in March haha
I got rejected from lse management because of my subject combination. Some of you may recognize me from the other thread.

There's no way it can be your subject combination, you meet all the requirements and have a diverse choice of subjects.

It may be the fact that you took maths a year early and only have further maths this year although I doubt it. It's probably a different reason that they're covering up.
Original post by fifi203
I am sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, (i) When did you get rejected? (ii) When did you apply? (iii) What were your predicted grades? (iv) Home or international?

no probs,
i got rejected on around the 20th of feb and applied on 17th december. my subjects are economics: A, business studies:A* and Maths: A. and i am home... and they said it was my personal statement that was not strong enough or probably academic oriented as they wanted!
cheers no issues :smile:
Hey it’s fine, I’m sure you’ll do well regardless of where you study. What are ur stats?

aw thanks mate! stats meaning ? :smile:

I'm sorry to hear that, where are you planning on going now? all the best :smile:
Original post by ashkash22
I'm sorry to hear that, where are you planning on going now? all the best :smile:

i am basically planning on a degree apprenticeship :smile: so yeah!!!
did anyone get any offers/rejections?
Reply 98
damn. got rejected.
Original post by rjoimw
damn. got rejected.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're okay! :frown: what were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending