The Student Room Group

Btec applied science

hi
any students dun btec applied science and want to do sum tutoring
whats sum tutor?out of inrterest by the way i do btech scienc eas wel
Original post by your mongolian
whats sum tutor?out of inrterest by the way i do btech scienc eas

you dun btec applied science level 3 what grade did u get
i havent finished the course but iam still doing it i havent yet got my results my teachers is marking its after next week
i havent finished the course but iam still doing it i havent yet got my results my teachers is marking its after next week

hopefully you do very well, can i ask will you consider tutoring, i checked online no tutors for btec, i just need help with assignments try to get distinctions
same i want distinctions i but is really hard what unit are you on
(edited 3 years ago)
same i want distinctions i but is really hard what unit are you on

unit 14 organic chemistry
but am looking for student dat dun this topic
Original post by israrScience

thats far i finished unit 3 im assuming your olding than me because im in yr 1 anyway
thats far i finished unit 3 im assuming your olding than me because im in yr 1 anyway

am 16 and am in year 1
what a your in yr 1 unbeliable im in unit 3 thoughactually i nearly finished unit 4 but still organic chemistry i feel like im doing something similar to this are you doing the alkene and alkanes or like the burining alchol formula
what a your in yr 1 unbeliable im in unit 3 thoughactually i nearly finished unit 4 but still organic chemistry i feel like im doing something similar to this are you doing the alkene and alkanes or like the burining alchol formula

yes i am

Cuz ur doing unit 4, can you help me on unit 4.D p7 and p8? I'm really struggling. Could you show me what you did for them so that I have an idea for what to put?
Have you done unit 1 applied science exams??
Original post by pls.help.me.
Cuz ur doing unit 4, can you help me on unit 4.D p7 and p8? I'm really struggling. Could you show me what you did for them so that I have an idea for what to put?

I could help,
By the way,have you done unit 1 2021 exams??
Original post by israrScience

Hey, i am currently doing Unit 14 can you help me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending