The Student Room Group

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Aesthetic studying with Zara ♥

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldie_2021
we all know she does use google lol:biggrin:

I dont wallahi - Goldie I swear I dont use google I promise I even said wallahi and in islam when we say wallahi we are going on gods word and we cant lie when we say wallahi
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
yay! :biggrin:
yh sure
1. I know this cus my friend and I watched this when I went to her house (before covid)
2. I know this cus we watched this once at school in English (it were Christmas 2020 and we were bored cus it were the last lesson so we watched a bit of spectre)
3. watched with another friend when she came to my house (before covid)
4. LOVE THE JOKER!!!!!!! watched it twice
5. my English teacher were on about this and was talking about something Martin Scorsese said soooo yh
6. Watched this in December 2020 with my friends in Christmas holidays - we did a zoom call together and I presented my screen and watched it with my friends :biggrin:

your a muslim as well

everyone on tsr is muslim lol:smile:

i beleive you but can i say why did you zoom watch a 1990s sci action film with bruce willis at christmas lol
Original post by goldie_2021
your a muslim as well

everyone on tsr is muslim lol:smile:

i beleive you but can i say why did you zoom watch a 1990s sci action film with bruce willis at christmas lol

ahaha lol honestly I get where ur coming from like it seems like literally, everyone is Muslim lol
don't ask me, blame it on my friend who was in a mood and said we better watch one of my fav movies or else and she loves sci action films and so we watched fifth element

aha yep :biggrin:
lol a smart nugget :lol:
i feel like ppl are either christian, muslim, bts crazed or completely against everything lmao
lmao im not crazed
unless what....

Spoiler

haha youll never find it cos my username is COMPLETELY different :u:
i can give it to you if you want :smile: but be warned its weird af lol
Original post by BluMoon06
i feel like ppl are either christian, muslim, bts crazed or completely against everything lmao

lmaooo

good afternoon S! how r u?

unless what....

Spoiler

ooof i bet ur pinterest account is not as crazy as mine - I have like 3 private boards on Mahmood (my fav Italian singer) hehe
Oh Sh*t- I said to myself right 11:30am studying and I just realised the flippin' time......I-
Right better do a checklist
lmaooo

good afternoon S! how r u?

ooof i bet ur pinterest account is not as crazy as mine - I have like 3 private boards on Mahmood (my fav Italian singer) hehe

haha lol nah i used to have like 5 private boards but now i have 1
i decided theres no point in making them private cos its not like theres anything too dodgy on there 😂😁
haha lol nah i used to have like 5 private boards but now i have 1
i decided theres no point in making them private cos its not like theres anything too dodgy on there 😂😁

oooof hehe
ooof ut for me if I made them public people would be like why this gurl so obsessed with this guy who's double her age 😂
oooof hehe
ooof ut for me if I made them public people would be like why this gurl so obsessed with this guy who's double her age 😂

haha you havent seen my tom hiddleston board 😅 1373 pins on a 39 yr old
haha you havent seen my tom hiddleston board 😅 1373 pins on a 39 yr old

I- damnn blu 😂
and I thought my Alessandro Mahmood board with 864 pins on a 28 yr old was extreme 😂😂😂
I- damnn blu 😂
and I thought my Alessandro Mahmood board with 864 pins on a 28 yr old was extreme 😂😂😂

haha its my largest board
my next largest is laugh with 737 then bts with 579 tho that ones new
haha its my largest board
my next largest is laugh with 737 then bts with 579 tho that ones new

ooooooooof Blu just ooooooof
ooooooooof Blu just ooooooof

haha lol theyre tiny rlly
i plan to have sooo many more :biggrin:
we should follow each other
imma tell u a story. I was once in Morrisons (Feb 2019) and Morrisons do this thing where u can donate old books right and someone else can buy it and if u buy a 2nd- hand book u pay some money which goes to Cancer Research. And me being the charity rep at school and having helped charities globally since I was little I obviously had a look.
They had so many different books and each book had a little price tag. I looked through the books and couldn't find any age-appropriate ones for me - they were all romance ones and stuff but then I came along a beauty! The Dorling Kindersley Science encyclopedia! I saw it and was like I need to get it as it will help moi in the future understand science. I thought it's probs gonna be quite expensive since its a science encyclopedia and the other books are just reading books. The other books were around £1-£5 so I thought this encyclopedia might be £10 and I looked at the price tag and it said 50p. I WAS LIKE WHAT ON EARTH?! I even got a Morrisons staff person and asked them if they had put the wrong price on and they said no it was 50p. I was like 50p well that's a bargain but initially, before reading the tag I thought it was £10 so I donated £10.
Moral of the story is Morrisons have amazing 2nd hand books and u may be able to find a science encyclopedia for 50p!
And yh here is a pic of the beautiful Dorling Kindersley encyclopedia I got:
IMG_20210215_123413.jpg
aha the sun be shining on the book :biggrin:
haha lol theyre tiny rlly
i plan to have sooo many more :biggrin:
we should follow each other

ahhh wow :biggrin:
yassssss we should!
ahhh wow :biggrin:
yassssss we should!