The Student Room Group

LNAT 2021 Results Thread

hi!! don't know if a thread for this has been made yet but since we are in february and according to the LNAT website, results will come out in mid-february, why not start a thread to keep everyone in good spirits and support each other when the results are officially out! : )

When you sat the LNAT:
How was it:
Where you applied to:
Predicted Grades:

Scroll to see replies

Sat the LNAT october 17
Feel like it when okay but I really don’t know
Manchester (offer), leeds (waiting), Nottingham (offer), Bristol (offer), UCL (waiting).
Predicted grades: A*A*AA
Actual LNAT score: 28
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by celineee88
hi!! don't know if a thread for this has been made yet but since we are in february and according to the LNAT website, results will come out in mid-february, why not start a thread to keep everyone in good spirits and support each other when the results are officially out! : )

When you sat the LNAT:
How was it:
Where you applied to:
Predicted Grades:

Hello! There actually is a thread for this! Lol it was started by me, just about an hour before you posted your thread😂. Talk about mind sync, huh?
Anyways, i wish you luck with your application and LNAT score!!
Reply 3
Original post by Bubbles2211
Hello! There actually is a thread for this! Lol it was started by me, just about an hour before you posted your thread😂. Talk about mind sync, huh?

ahhh I see my bad!!! good luck to you too! 🤞🏻😁
Sat the LNAT 14 January
I think it went okay, don’t want to jinx it though.
I applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, KCL,Strathclyde and Aberdeen
My higher grades were AAAAB
Reply 5
Original post by Bubbles2211

Could you send the link to the other thread? I can't find it. Thank you!
Original post by sunnieli
Could you send the link to the other thread? I can't find it. Thank you!

Sure i hope it opens with this https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6910302
Reply 7
I sat the LNAT mid-October. I honestly liked the essay part, as I easily wrote around 500-600 words in the 40 minutes provided :P As for the reading part, I have no idea. I'm pretty neutral about it. I applied to 3 LNAT universities (KCL, UCL, LSE). I feel that my LNAT was good, as I didn't get rejected (no offer yet either, so I don't know) Guess we'll see soon! The wait has been quite long.
Sat the LNAT mid-December, only LNAT university I applied to was KCL, predicted A*AA. Still waiting for a response... I hope we get our results this week hopefully, good luck to you all :-)
When you sat the LNAT: 17/11/2020
How was it: Honestly have no idea, i finished the MCQs way too early and couldn't really finish the essay
Where you applied to: Durham, Bristol, KCL, Manchester, Leeds
Predicted Grades: A*A*A with an A in EPQ but dropped in jan
Applied: 18th October
Sat LNAT: 9th Jan
Unis requiring it: Bristol & LSE
Heard from: Bristol (on hold)
How it went: I’m an access student so don’t have predicted grades. I scored very average on practice papers but did so so much practice for the test. I feel the essay went well however the multiple choice I have no idea. Very nervous for tomorrow.
hi!! don't know if a thread for this has been made yet but since we are in February and according to the LNAT website, results will come out in mid-February, why not start a thread to keep everyone in good spirits and support each other when the results are officially out! : )

When you sat the LNAT:
How was it:
Where you applied to:
Predicted Grades:

Hey, hope you are all well! :smile:

When you sat the LNAT: I think it was on the 8th of December??
How was it: I really enjoyed the essay section and think that was my strong point. MCQ could have gone either way!
Where you applied to: Exeter (BBB Offer), Bristol (AAB Offer), Queen Mary (AAA Offer), KCL (waiting), UCL (waiting)
Predicted Grades: A*A*A (Politics, Economics and History)

I've heard that results are expected tomorrow by email. Good luck everyone!!!

When you sat the LNAT:
How was it:
Where you applied to:
Predicted Grades:

When you sat the LNAT: Mid September ish
How was it: Hard to tell really, essay went well-MCQs impossible to read
Where you applied to:Cambridge, Durham, KCL, UEA and, Sussex
Predicted Grades: A*A*A (Law,History and Hispanic studies)
Original post by alix_jla03
When you sat the LNAT: Mid September ish
How was it: Hard to tell really, essay went well-MCQs impossible to read
Where you applied to:Cambridge, Durham, KCL, UEA and, Sussex
Predicted Grades: A*A*A (Law,History and Hispanic studies)

Just got the email and I got 28. The average for this year was 20.8. Pretty happy with my results and they seem adequate for Durham and KCL :smile: Good luck everyone
Hi! Wow that is so amazing! Congratulations!

How do you open the message? Mine won't let me open it

Original post by alix_jla03
Just got the email and I got 28. The average for this year was 20.8. Pretty happy with my results and they seem adequate for Durham and KCL :smile: Good luck everyone
Reply 15
Hey everyone I can’t open the email too, it keeps saying the message went wrong

When you sat the LNAT:
How was it:
Where you applied to:
Predicted Grades:

Sat the LNAT Oct 9th
It was ok, messed up the essay though
Applied to Oxford, Warwick, Lancaster, Kent, Chester
Predicted Grades: AAA
Actual score: 27
Original post by simranpatel
Hi! Wow that is so amazing! Congratulations!

How do you open the message? Mine won't let me open it

Yeah, just spoke to a few friends in university applicant group chats and it seems like it's quite a common problem. I just opened mine as soon as it came through on my outlook app on my phone and clicked on the pdf attached. Seems like one batch has worked and all the rest have had difficulties, I wouldn't worry I'm sure they'll fix it soon :smile:!
Original post by kwl1117
Hey everyone I can’t open the email too, it keeps saying the message went wrong

same as, i have been trying to open it for almost 2 hours. it seems to be a common problem though, hopefully they will fix it soon
do i have a chance for ucl, lse, kcl law with 21/42 for lnat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending