The Student Room Group
I’ve applied to Westminster, London met, kings and UCL. So far I have conditional offers for Westminster and London met.
I’m doing an access to science course as a mature student.
I’ve applied to Nutrition at Leeds, Kings and UCL, and Dietetics at Surrey and Nottingham. I’ve had an offer back from Leeds (30D 15M access course) and I have interviews at Surrey and Nottingham. Wish me luck! :smile:
Original post by Longitudinal
I’ve applied to Nutrition at Leeds, Kings and UCL, and Dietetics at Surrey and Nottingham. I’ve had an offer back from Leeds (30D 15M access course) and I have interviews at Surrey and Nottingham. Wish me luck! :smile:

Good luck with your interviews 🤞
I’ve had offer from Westminster (all merits for biology and chemistry) and London met (just passes) access to science. Still waiting for a reply from kings and UCL.
When are your interviews?
Original post by joanneg76
Good luck with your interviews 🤞
I’ve had offer from Westminster (all merits for biology and chemistry) and London met (just passes) access to science. Still waiting for a reply from kings and UCL.
When are your interviews?

I’m glad not to be the only person waiting for Kings and UCL, that’s reassuring! I’m sure they’re waiting until the UCAS deadline before they check the applications. I have a Nottingham interview on the 3rd and Surrey on the 17th.
I've just been given an offer at UCL and I need 23D. I can't make my mind up between going to UCL or Leeds :/
Original post by Longitudinal
I've just been given an offer at UCL and I need 23D. I can't make my mind up between going to UCL or Leeds :/

That's good, I'm still waiting for UCL and Kings. I keep changing my mind too, it's so hard to decide!
At the moment, if I get an offer from Kings :crossedf:, then that will be my firm and Westminster my insurance. I hate the waiting, keep checking Track even though its the weekend and very unlikely to hear anything!!
Reply 7
I’ve applied to Exeter, Kings, Nottingham and Surrey for nutrition and Surrey again for nutrition and Dietetics. So far I have offers for Kings, Nottingham and Surrey for nutrition and an Interview at Surrey for the dietetics course. Does anyone know which uni, Kings or Exeter would be better for nutrition and well in general as well.
Original post by Malz_011
I’ve applied to Exeter, Kings, Nottingham and Surrey for nutrition and Surrey again for nutrition and Dietetics. So far I have offers for Kings, Nottingham and Surrey for nutrition and an Interview at Surrey for the dietetics course. Does anyone know which uni, Kings or Exeter would be better for nutrition and well in general as well.

Congrats on your offers, I'm still waiting to hear from Kings and it's so hard to be patient!

Sorry I can't offer any advice on whether Kings or Exeter would be better as I have only applied to London unis and need to stay local. I have visited Exeter itself several times though and it seems like it would be a really nice place to live.

Hi there!
Great to hear you have applied to Surrey :smile:
My name is Anna and I am in my 3rd year at Surrey studying civil engineering.
I know civil eng is very different to nutrition but if you have any questions about Surrey, accommodation or student life feel free to ask. More than happy to help you out:smile:
Hope your interview goes well! :smile:

All the best
Anna Civil Eng :smile:
I have an offer from kings for nutrition with 30D from access course. I’m going to make it my firm choice and Westminster is going to be my insurance choice.

Anyone else accepting an offer from kings?
I have an offer from kings for nutrition with 30D from access course. I’m going to make it my firm choice and Westminster is going to be my insurance choice.

Anyone else accepting an offer from kings?

Hi, I am putting Kings as my firm choice but still cant decide on whether I should put surrey or nottingham as my insurance. Does anyone have any advice ? I really can't decide 😭
Congrats on your offers, I'm still waiting to hear from Kings and it's so hard to be patient!

Sorry I can't offer any advice on whether Kings or Exeter would be better as I have only applied to London unis and need to stay local. I have visited Exeter itself several times though and it seems like it would be a really nice place to live.

ah I see thank you for the reply. Exeter rejected me anyway 😞. It's ok tho still have some v good options 😁
ah I see thank you for the reply. Exeter rejected me anyway 😞. It's ok tho still have some v good options 😁

Oh sorry to hear that, but glad you have other options :smile:
Did you decide on King's? I got an offer from them for 30D on my access course and have made it my firm choice. Just waiting on a few more results so really hoping I've managed it as I have my heart set on going there now!
Oh sorry to hear that, but glad you have other options :smile:
Did you decide on King's? I got an offer from them for 30D on my access course and have made it my firm choice. Just waiting on a few more results so really hoping I've managed it as I have my heart set on going there now!

Yeah i have decided on kings, I am gonna put them as my firm. I have high hopes for both of us 🤞🤞🤞 I also have my heart set on Kings 🥺. Goodluck! <3
Yeah i have decided on kings, I am gonna put them as my firm. I have high hopes for both of us 🤞🤞🤞 I also have my heart set on Kings 🥺. Goodluck! <3

Good luck to you too! I hope you get the grades you need and maybe I’ll see you there in September 🤞🙂
Hii Did you get the place at kings??
Original post by Malaika321
Hii Did you get the place at kings??

Yes I did 🙂 so excited but also really nervous at the same time!!

How about you?

Latest