The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by aspireddentist
Thank you! Do you think ucv or ucam are better options?

personal preference imo. I preferred the look of studying in Valencia so went with that
Original post by Ehsan02
personal preference imo. I preferred the look of studying in Valencia so went with that

Right I thought that the dental school in valencia is in the centre of the town rather in murcia which is a bit far and also it is quite hard to find accommodation.
Reply 22
Original post by aspireddentist
Right I thought that the dental school in valencia is in the centre of the town rather in murcia which is a bit far and also it is quite hard to find accommodation.

yes its in the historical centre. I never looked into UCAM more than what the a star future website talked about so I wouldn't know but with Valencia its quite easy. theres a lot of places in walking distance or even a 20 min commute away. all depends on what you're after
Original post by Ehsan02
Anyone got a place to study dentistry at UCV in Spain in 2021?

Me!
Mentions of off-site group chats and social media is not allowed for your own safety and privacy. Please follow TSR guidelines which you agreed to when you signed up.
Do you know why someone said UEV is better than UCV?
Reply 26
Original post by Stargirl9
Do you know why someone said UEV is better than UCV?

Not a clue sorry. The last 2 years at UEV are taught in Spanish which is why I chose UCV bc it’s fully English taught
Original post by Ehsan02
Not a clue sorry. The last 2 years at UEV are taught in Spanish which is why I chose UCV bc it’s fully English taught

I believe that UEV is now teaching the first two years in English but the rest in spanish so its the last 3 years not 2
Original post by Ehsan02

I believe that UEV is now teaching the first two years in English but the rest in spanish so its the last 3 years not 2 anyways did you enrol for 2021 Sep
Reply 29
Original post by Mariam_H
I believe that UEV is now teaching the first two years in English but the rest in spanish so its the last 3 years not 2 anyways did you enrol for 2021 Sep

yes. have you applied?
Original post by Ehsan02
yes. have you applied?

I just send my application today so did you get accepted if so did you reserve your place for 2021 Sep
Reply 31
I just send my application today so did you get accepted if so did you reserve your place for 2021 Sep

Yes ive accepted my offer and paid my deposit etc. The took 2 or 3 days to reply to me so you shouldn't have to wait long !
Original post by Ehsan02
Yes ive accepted my offer and paid my deposit etc. The took 2 or 3 days to reply to me so you shouldn't have to wait long !

Ok what about accommodation have you booked anywhere
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 33
Ok what about accommodation have you booked anywhere

no not yet I'll probably sort it closer to time
Original post by Ehsan02
no not yet I'll probably sort it closer to time

Do you need student visa or you EU national
Reply 35
Do you need student visa or you EU national

I’m frm the UK. GDC education help w all that when u get there
Original post by Ehsan02
yes. have you applied?

Actually, for UEV I was told that the first three years is exclusively in English and that the last two years at UEV also have the theory taught in English but the Spanish part only applies to the clinical settings when it comes to patient communication. This may also be the same for UCV, where the theory is taught in English, with the clinical aspect being in Spanish. This is common throughout Spanish universities which cover dental programmes for international students.
Original post by Ehsan02
yes. have you applied?

Hi Mariam. I set up my TSR account today and for some reason I they wont let respond to private messages so is it possible that we discuss it over here?
Original post by roozashrafi
Hi Mariam. I set up my TSR account today and for some reason I they wont let respond to private messages so is it possible that we discuss it over here?

Ok have you applied to any university in Spain yet or are you still deciding as i been told is that places are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
(edited 3 years ago)
hi Mariam! I've just applied to UCV. Did they tell you about the interview or sth like that?

Latest

Trending

Trending