The Student Room Group

EY Business Academy

Scroll to see replies

have I been rejected??

Original post by TSR2020
i got this:
Thanks for your interest in our London Business Academy Business Academy programme.

Unfortunately we are not able to progress with your application at this point. We have spent a lot of time reviewing your application and you do have positive results so far. Therefore we would like to put your application on hold.

Best of luck in your career and thanks again for your interest in EY.

Kind regards,

EYTalent Attraction and Acquisition

have I been rejected??

I’m actually not sure because they didn’t reject it they put it on hold. I would email them again to ask what it really means.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TSR2020
Has anyone applied for 2021

Yesss - got phone interview in few days
Original post by sharu1104
have I been rejected??

Not sure - please could you let me know how the interview was, what questions came up and how to prepare?

Thanks
I’m actually not sure because they didn’t reject it they put it on hold. I would email them again to ask what it really means.
Reply 23
The questions I got were:h:ow would you deal with workplace conflict?How would you feel?And why EY
Original post by M.n.r23
The questions I got were:h:ow would you deal with workplace conflict?How would you feel?And why EY

Ah i had mine last week!
Did u apply for this yr? What location? Where u upto in the application process?
Reply 25
Original post by Piney613
Ah i had mine last week!
Did u apply for this yr? What location? Where u upto in the application process?

I had mine today ahha, I applied for 2021 at reading branch and am waiting to see if I get an offer. Wbu
Original post by M.n.r23
I had mine today ahha, I applied for 2021 at reading branch and am waiting to see if I get an offer. Wbu

Ah nice. I applied for 2021 in Manchester ... i passed the interview and now on shortlist for an offer. Rlly hope i get it. Good luck!
Reply 27
Ah nice. I applied for 2021 in Manchester ... i passed the interview and now on shortlist for an offer. Rlly hope i get it. Good luck!

Omg well done. How long did it take for EY to get back to you after your telephone interview.
Original post by M.n.r23
Omg well done. How long did it take for EY to get back to you after your telephone interview.

Around a day or two
Original post by M.n.r23

Out of interest... how long did the numerical assessment take you and how do you think you did?
Reply 30
Out of interest... how long did the numerical assessment take you and how do you think you did?

I cant remember as i did it back in October however I completed it fairly quickly.
I just got an email saying I passed the telephone interview and was wondering how much longer till I get an offer?
Original post by M.n.r23
I cant remember as i did it back in October however I completed it fairly quickly.
I just got an email saying I passed the telephone interview and was wondering how much longer till I get an offer?

Well done!! I got that email last Thursday and still haven’t heard back
Reply 32
Well done!! I got that email last Thursday and still haven’t heard back

I do hope they do. Isn’t it funny that PWC and EY have their work experiences on the exact same days.
Original post by M.n.r23
I do hope they do. Isn’t it funny that PWC and EY have their work experiences on the exact same days.

Ikr such a pisstake... as if i’d get into both anyway :smile:
Reply 34
Ikr such a pisstake... as if i’d get into both anyway :smile:

Haha I’m just waiting to see if I’m rejected, then I’d apply to pwc. I’m sure u could get in.
Original post by M.n.r23
Haha I’m just waiting to see if I’m rejected, then I’d apply to pwc. I’m sure u could get in.

Oh i just applied to both to see what happens.
Wishing u all the best
Reply 36
How would you answer this?
What attracts you to Turnaround and Restructuring?
Original post by TSR2020
How would you answer this?
What attracts you to Turnaround and Restructuring?

I have to do this too and I’m so confused I tried to find things online but it’s really no help 😭
Oh i just applied to both to see what happens.
Wishing u all the best

I applied to Pwc and the game based assessment is annoying but it’s better than an interview I guess 😅
I’ve applied for the Leeds branch- anyone else??? I’ve got my telephone interview and I’m a bit nervous. For anyone thats done it was it relatively easy or hard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending