The Student Room Group

Stephenson Harwood's solicitor apprenticeship programme.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dw221
I heard from Dentons in December but got rejected because of the Watson Glaser test

Same
Reply 21
i did the dentons interview but i havent heard back yet
I did the watson glaser test in december and haven't heard back

Original post by mimso1212
Reply 23
Original post by fantasticandre44
I did the watson glaser test in december and haven't heard back

i did the watson glaser test a few weeks ago then i heard back the week after i did it

same i just did my interview on Friday. Im guessing they are waiting for all the applications to come in before contacting us again
anyone here applied to Ashurst?? How long did it take to hear back after the test, as i got my results and thought i did decent, but havent heard anything so worried they are looking for better than i did lol
Original post by ellieridley23
anyone here applied to Ashurst?? How long did it take to hear back after the test, as i got my results and thought i did decent, but havent heard anything so worried they are looking for better than i did lol

did the test agessssssss ago heard nothing back so far
did the test agessssssss ago heard nothing back so far

ok lol good that makes me less worried then. Possibly they are waiting for all the applicants to complete the test to choose who to call for interview, as once everyone has done it they can choose who performed the best. Out of interest what did you get on the assessment? (only if you are comfortable sharing)
ok lol good that makes me less worried then. Possibly they are waiting for all the applicants to complete the test to choose who to call for interview, as once everyone has done it they can choose who performed the best. Out of interest what did you get on the assessment? (only if you are comfortable sharido

I can't find the email with the graph of my result because i did the test in like october but remember it being good aswel
Reply 29

Yeahh, I haven’t heard back from Ashurst. Let me not lie, my assessment was not that great but it wasn’t too bad.
Reply 30
I’m just waiting for Eversheds Sutherland to reply because they said they would in early feb.
Original post by Dw221
I’m just waiting for Eversheds Sutherland to reply because they said they would in early feb.

Same they have not got back to me either. firms seem to be taking very long this year

How was the interview! What sort of questions did they ask? I’m so nervous for mine
same i just did my interview on Friday. Im guessing they are waiting for all the applications to come in before contacting us again

What sort of questions did they ask? I’ve applied for the one in MK
Reply 34
I have had my interview. I got rejected how bout u? I applied to about 5 other firms wat about u?
Original post by mohai16
I have had my interview. I got rejected how bout u? I applied to about 5 other firms wat about u?

I haven’t done the interview yet I’m so nervous! What questions did they ask? I’ve literally applied to like 10 random firms because I really don’t want to go to uni!
anyone heard back from stephenson harwood?
Reply 37

nope

Yeah, earlier today. Don’t overthink it though, they might not have had a chance to email everyone yet :smile:
Original post by LawStudent432
Yeah, earlier today. Don’t overthink it though, they might not have had a chance to email everyone yet :smile:

Same!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending